The Orange Juice Blog says…
- Ron & Anna Winship on Irvine Campaign Finance Filings as of September 19th
- Ron & Anna Winship on What do the OCTA, Cal Trans and the NFL have in common?
- Ron & Anna Winship on Fullerton’s Famous Fracking Forum Scheduled for September 23
- truck drivin' mike on WOT: Texas Appeals Court Finds a Legal Way to Keep Perverts Out of OC Parks, and MALAGUEÑA!
- Paul Lucas on Janet and Jose face off at Newport’s Pacific Club, for a crowd of lobbyists.
- Ron & Anna Winship on Lucille Kring and Tom Tait Spar over District Elections. OJB says Yes on L & M!
- Vern Nelson on Janet and Jose face off at Newport’s Pacific Club, for a crowd of lobbyists.
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Meet Gary Johnson and support opening up the presidential debates to third party candidates
- Supervisor Bates explains why she voted against a County Ethics Commission
- November 2014 drug policy reform candidates voters guide
- Register Closing $27M Headquarters Sale
- Mansoor Meet ‘n Greet this Sunday, Fountain Valley
- Governor signs Huff measure that will help college students
- OC Register Set to Sell Santa Ana Headquarters
- Richard Gardner Engel's Ex-Wife Defends Socialite Who Got 7 Years for Tax Evasion
- Miko Peled Shares His Journey from Staunch Zionist to Israel-Palestine Peace Activist Sunday
- DEA: Beverly Hills Businessman Was International Cocaine, Pot and Ecstasy Dealer
- Apple iPhone 6 Launch Draws a Crowd to South Coast Plaza Today ... But Some are Protesters
- 241 Toll Road Extension Hits Keep Coming: Report Ranks It Among 11 U.S. "Boondoggles"
little saigon Archive
Posted on March 14, 2014 | 15 CommentsOne of the Orange Juice’s favorite OC politicians has just won a great honor – first-term Westminster Councilwoman Diana Lee Carey was named “Woman of the Year” for the 74th...
Posted on March 4, 2014 | 50 Comments. . . Spoiler Alert Spoiler After we published part two of this blockbuster four-part series detailing the trials, tribulations, and eventual triumph of our friend Paul Lucas, the always-hateful...
Posted on February 18, 2014 | 63 Comments“…Paul Lucas won’t be the last to have been left drooling and limping pathetically in an erratic loop by one too many encounters with the everlasting car wreck of the...
Posted on February 16, 2014 | 33 CommentsWe all know Paul Lucas here – those of us who read blogs, and anyone who’s been involved in local politics over the last decade, especially in the Democratic Party....
Posted on January 14, 2014 | No Comments. This just came over the Lavendar Transom – the one we reserve for our Fabulous friends of the Viet Rainbow of Orange County: Dear Supporters: Viet Rainbow of Orange...
Posted on January 4, 2014 | 10 CommentsI’ll have more details as the night and tomorrow go by, but I wanted to break the news here first since I’ve written a lot about it since last year...
Posted on December 27, 2013 | 5 CommentsYou just HAVE to hear Westminster Councilwoman Diana Lee Carey tearing it up here. NO, it’s not about Toll Lanes this time, not fracking, and not jazzercise. She is explaining,...
Posted on February 26, 2013 | 42 Comments. As promised, I’ve got a lot to say in retrospect about the Tet Parade of two weeks ago which jumped the shark by excluding gays, and how the various...
Posted on February 8, 2013 | 81 Comments. The beautiful and cute folks of the Viet LGBT Alliance really didn’t want me to use that title – a cheerful and generous lot, they want the parade to...
Posted on December 13, 2012 | 10 CommentsIt’s that time of transitions, when newly elected members of legislative bodies are sworn in. Some transitional meetings are organized so they are just ceremonial, with outgoing members...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads