- Greg Diamond on WOT: North County Assembly Candidate who is NOT big liar having fundraiser Sunday; and also, Fuck Sharks.
- Greg Diamond on Running SOARs: Is Disney Shelving Support of Lucille Kring for Mayor in Favor of Lorri Galloway?
- Greg Diamond on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Greg Diamond on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Ryan Cantor on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
The Orange Juice Blog says…
- California could rake in over $519M a year by allowing marijuana sales
- Solorio starts hammering Nguyen with TV ads
- SD34 Mailbag: FBI Suspect Nguyen Fingers Solorio on his politics, “partners”
- Stanton Mayor and Council Members are backing Kim for the 65th A.D.
- Moorlach Backs Mansoor on Toll Lanes, but Nguyen’s Silence is Deafening
- Gov. Brown rejects State Senator Correa’s Mexico Trade Office bill
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Prosecutors Suspiciously Drop Charges In Another Case Based On Informant Work
- Sourin Babayan Gets Prison, $80k Restitution Order for Hosing, Trying to Shut Up Workers
- Oscar Manuel Vaquera Gets 25 Years to Life for Secretly Taping Boys, Touching Lads' Penises
- Chuck Smith Family Spat Over Calvary Chapel Control Goes to a Higher Power (OC Courts)
- Richard Alan Nolan, "Monster" Nurse Who Preyed on Males, Finally Gets 34 Years to Life
- Federal Agents Think They Know Who Used Dead Lady's Debit Card
John Welter Archive
Posted on October 15, 2013 | 50 CommentsRetiring Anaheim Police Chief John Welter warned public officials back in May he was “very concerned” high tensions between cops and residents in Leatrice-Wakefield could spark “more civil unrest.” By DUANE ROBERTS Editor...
Posted on April 7, 2013 | 40 Comments. This morning’s Orange County Register features a fine investigative piece by new reporter Keegan Kyle reporting that the Anaheim Police Department may not only have one of the more...
OC Human Relations Received $5,000 Payment From Anaheim Police Chief For Pacifying Angry Anna Drive ResidentsPosted on March 18, 2013 | 3 CommentsIN BED WITH THE COPS: Financial records from the City of Anaheim show that since July 2006, OC Human Relations has received $67,955 from the Anaheim Police Department. Of that amount, $22,251, or 33% of the entire total,...
Posted on January 19, 2013 | 9 Comments. 1. What Could (Theoretically) Make the GardenWalk Giveaway Worth it? Affirmatively answering Cynthia Ward’s question of whether or not multi-millionaire developer Bill O’Connell still has his “mystery investor,” the...
Posted on September 1, 2012 | 12 Comments. Some of the better speeches from Anaheim’s August 21 council meeting. Sorry it took me so long to get these, but they’re still relevant and worthwhile. Thanks to the...
Posted on August 10, 2012 | 23 Comments. It was bizarre, surreal, all those types of adjectives. As the Wednesday August 8 mega-Council meeting at Anaheim High School’s Cook Auditorium got closer, all the local merchants began...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads