Powered by Max Banner Ads
The Faith & Freedom Coalition (“F&FC”) report on Orange County candidates is out. F&FC assesses whether candidates support or oppose various positions on issues — or else assesses those issue from public records and statements. The six issues chosen to represent support for Faith & Freedom are:
1. Support for Prop 8 (Keeping marriage between a man and woman)
2. Parental notification when a minor seeks an abortion
3. Opposing the raising sales and income taxes to balance budgets
4. Giving the Boy Scouts of America access to public facilities
5. Oppose taxpayer funding of abortions
6. Restore legal protection for preborn children
All candidates for which reports were posted supported all six of these issues. These candidates included:
Congress: Emken (US Senate), Royce (49th), Calvert (42nd — the meant this to be Campbell in the 45th), Hayden (46th), DeLong (47th), Rohrabacher (48th), Issa (49th).
State Legislature: Huff (29th Senate — and my opponent), Walters (37th Senate), Norby (65th Assembly), Wagner (68th Assembly), Harkey (73rd Assembly), Mansoor (74th Assembly).
Local Races: This is too depressing. Will finish tomorrow.