- Vern Nelson on Welcome to Hernando’s Weekend Open Thread – HB Peace, and Leather Tramp!
- anonster on Welcome to Hernando’s Weekend Open Thread – HB Peace, and Leather Tramp!
- skallywag on Welcome to Hernando’s Weekend Open Thread – HB Peace, and Leather Tramp!
- Even Steven on International Women’s Day 2014
- Steve Perez on Come Sign My Nomination Papers! Registrar of Voters Office, 4 p.m. SHARP!
- Ricardo Toro on International Women’s Day 2014
- Nameless on Welcome to Hernando’s Weekend Open Thread – HB Peace, and Leather Tramp!
- David Zenger on International Women’s Day 2014
- Ryan Cantor on International Women’s Day 2014
- Pimp Guilty of Having Sold 14-Year-Old Girl For Sex In Anaheim: Update
- Santa Ana Holds Checkpoint Saturday Night
- Ashton Colby Sachs, Alleged Killer of Parents, Paralyzed Brother and Tried to Shoot Sister: DA
- Judge Orders Hearing On Alleged Prosecution Cheating In Seal Beach Salon Massacre Case
- Donna Acevedo, Mother of Man Slain by Anaheim Police, Running for Anaheim City Council
- Joseph Elija Ettima Gets 28 Years to Life for Killing Grandmother and Setting Home Ablaze
- Troy Edgar tries to run for OC Clerk-Recorder and blows it!
- Nomination period extended for three O.C. contests
- California Women’s Leadership Association endorses Ferguson for Judge
- Popular SAUSD Trustee Iglesias is challenging Daly for the 69th A.D.
- CA Senate’s Democratic leaders deny motion to expel Sen. Wright
- Will slate mailers put OC Auditor-Controller candidate Woolery over the top?
Posted on February 26, 2013 | 42 Comments. As promised, I’ve got a lot to say in retrospect about the Tet Parade of two weeks ago which jumped the shark by excluding gays, and how the various...
Posted on February 8, 2013 | 81 Comments. The beautiful and cute folks of the Viet LGBT Alliance really didn’t want me to use that title – a cheerful and generous lot, they want the parade to...
Posted on February 7, 2013 | 9 Comments. With all this news in the news about Gay Boy Scout news, I’m surprised that neither you nor I have heard the fascinating tale BEHIND the Supreme Court decision...
Posted on October 20, 2010 | 53 CommentsIn a just world, most Israeli leaders would be hauled before an international court of law to be tried as war criminals for their brutal and inhumane treatment of Palestinians who inhabit the...
Posted on March 2, 2009 | 4 CommentsAt tonight’s meeting of the Mission Viejo city council mayor Frank Ury was discussing a recent meeting on affordable housing and the need to focus on this state mandated requirement....
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads