- BigBoxOfRedWhine on Weekend Open Thread: Robert Reich, Wilhelm Reich, the Island of Pleasure, and David Brooks’ Farts.
- Sacramento Sam on Sacramento Sam Speaks on Sholes, Single-Payer, and Screamers
- Neil Page on Kobe on His Last Leg and Torn Rotator
- OC Ex-pat on Orange County’s 2015-2016 Democratic Party Assembly District Delegates
- David Zenger on Chismes of the First District Supervisor Race
- From The Exile on Weekend Open Thread: Robert Reich, Wilhelm Reich, the Island of Pleasure, and David Brooks’ Farts.
- From The Exile on Kobe on His Last Leg and Torn Rotator
- Costa Mesa’s Righeimer Loses OCTA Seat to HB Councilman Katapodis
- Santa Ana’s Park Ranger Program Not Dead Yet
- Boy’s Death Becomes Flashpoint in Battle Over Gang Injunction
- Tickets Available for Anaheim’s State of the City Address
- Santa Ana School Fair to be Held This Weekend
- Garden Grove Unified Fills Empty Board Seat
- New UCI Clinic Will Focus On Vulnerable Population
- Former Rohrabacher Deputy Campaign Manager files for the 37th S.D.
- Freidenrich sworn in to second term as OC Treasurer-Tax Collector
- First District candidate Chris Phan seeks volunteers for this weekend
- Fundraiser for Supervisorial candidate Lou Correa set for Jan. 23
- Huff’s support for Prop. 1 bond measure lauded by California’s water agencies
- OCDA Rackauckas’ swearing in remarks about crime in the O.C.
- Brutal Killer Daniel Wozniak Calmly Watches Lawyer Slugfest Over PreTrial Disputes
- Obama Administration Repeals Drug Seizure Laws--Oh Really?
- OC Register Offers Blasphemously Great Subscription Deal for Catholics--$1 for 2 Years!
- Santa Ana Police Hold DUI Checkpoint TONIGHT!
- Doctors, DMV Cleared Gerald Douglas Rupple to Drive Before School Bus Crash: His Lawyer
- OC Atheists (So Hot Right Now) Hold "I Am Charlie" Event to Let Everyone Draw Cartoons
Posted on April 23, 2013 | 18 Comments. There has been a lot of publicity in the last year or so about businesses fleeing the burdensome, over-regulated business climate of California by moving to Texas. Texas Governor...
Posted on February 21, 2013 | 11 CommentsWe’re lead to believe, either through the media our own prejudice, that America has two kinds of domestic terrorists: Crazy right wingers who are Caucasian, or crazy Islamic radicals. I stumbled...
Posted on December 30, 2012 | 5 CommentsI applaud people investing their money and making products and services people want to patronize, and I also support the freedom of religion. But recently we’ve seen problematic stories in...
Posted on April 21, 2012 | 8 CommentsWho runs Sacramento? There’s a good argument to be made that, despite Democratic control of the Governor’s seat and both houses of legislature, it’s the California Chamber of Commerce that...
Posted on April 19, 2012 | 31 CommentsEric Cantor is the Majority Leader of the House of Represenatives from the 7th District of Virginia. His elitist left wing horn rimmed glasses belie his aggressive attitude on Tax...
Posted on October 31, 2011 | 37 Comments. . . Emitting virtually zero direct emissions and producing enough energy to power a large city with a small plant, this clean energy source was thought to be revolutionary...
Posted on December 31, 2010 | 62 Comments. . . They’d have you believe California businesses are leaving by the hundreds, by the thousands, taking great jobs with them. They’d have you believe that our crippling taxes...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads