The Orange Juice Blog says…
- Greg Diamond on Lucille Kring and Tom Tait Spar over District Elections. OJB says Yes on L & M!
- Greg Diamond on Who Diverted Webster Guillory from the Road to Retirement to the Pathway to Prison?
- Greg Diamond on OJB Seeks Powerful Objective Writer Exclusively to Cover the Miguel Pulido Corruption Beat
- Greg Diamond on Larry Agran is Running Against His Own Record
- Greg Diamond on New Lawsuit Against Fullerton Police Alleges Forcible Sex by Detective last year.
- Greg Diamond on “If You’re explaining, You’re Losing” – a Great Park PR ‘Own Goal’
- Greg Diamond on Did Kris Murray QUIT the Metro Water Board Because She SPIT at Scott Baugh by Approving a PLA?
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Register Closing $27M Headquarters Sale
- Mansoor Meet ‘n Greet this Sunday, Fountain Valley
- Governor signs Huff measure that will help college students
- OC Human Relations Commission calls for human treatment of immigrant children
- Where is Michelle Steel on marauding coyotes (and toll lanes)?
- The OC Vector Control District wants to raise property taxes to pay for a museum exhibit
- Richard Gardner Engel, Former Newport Beach Socialite, Gets 7 Years in Prison for Tax Evasion
- Miko Peled Shares His Journey from Staunch Zionist to Israel-Palestine Peace Activist Sunday
- DEA: Beverly Hills Businessman Was International Cocaine, Pot and Ecstasy Dealer
- Apple iPhone 6 Launch Draws a Crowd to South Coast Plaza Today ... But Some are Protesters
- 241 Toll Road Extension Hits Keep Coming: Report Ranks It Among 11 U.S. "Boondoggles"
- Watch These Videos From Yesterday's Emergency Landing at Long Beach Airport
Travis Allen Archive
Posted on August 20, 2014 | 12 Comments. . . Lucy Dunn is the President, CEO, and ubiquitous spokeswoman of the Orange County Business Council (OCBC.) Masterminded by tireless and insatiable lobbyist Curt Pringle (former Speaker of...
Posted on June 10, 2014 | 34 CommentsAs measures to reform marijuana policy make great strides across the rest of the nation, California continues to lag behind in establishing a statewide system of regulation that protects safe...
Posted on May 19, 2014 | 78 CommentsSHORT VERSION Vern here. Greg obviously put a lot of thought and research into this guide, and on the races I’m familiar with I MOSTLY agree with him. And in...
Posted on December 5, 2013 | 1 CommentMany Californians continue to struggle through the incredibly-slow economic recovery… wages in many areas are stagnant, employment opportunities are difficult to find and November tax hikes and Obamacare stand as...
Posted on November 18, 2013 | 36 CommentsAs I stood about waiting for Wednesday’s marathon Coastal Commission hearing to begin, and beheld our nemesis, Poseidon VP Scott Maloni, stomping about scowling, I resolved to shake his hand. ...
Posted on May 17, 2013 | 48 Comments. So! Today at 5, THIS happens. Found in our inbox, this comes from Huntington Beach Visitors Bureau’s snazzy new consultants, Cerell Associates: Save the Bonfire Rings.Com Community Treasures Under...
Posted on February 26, 2013 | 42 Comments. As promised, I’ve got a lot to say in retrospect about the Tet Parade of two weeks ago which jumped the shark by excluding gays, and how the various...
Posted on November 6, 2012 | 59 Comments. I understand there has been some confusion resulting from my dedicating my voters’ guide, as I traditionally do, to my gay friends John and Ken. Some of the fans...
Posted on August 1, 2012 | 5 Comments. I love it – the Mayors of pretty much all the towns directly affected by the threatened 405 Toll Lanes – Los Alamitos’ Troy Edgar, Huntington Beach’s (pro-tem) Devin...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads