- Greg Diamond on Irony Workers: the Statement of a Very Unlikely ‘Anti-Labor’ Candidate — Supposedly, That’s Me
- David Zenger on Irony Workers: the Statement of a Very Unlikely ‘Anti-Labor’ Candidate — Supposedly, That’s Me
- Ron & Anna Winship on The LA Lakers Psychic Hotline
- Ron & Anna Winship on BLM Retreats After Armed Cliven Bundy Supporters Stand Their Ground
- skallywag on Irony Workers: the Statement of a Very Unlikely ‘Anti-Labor’ Candidate — Supposedly, That’s Me
- Ricardo Toro on BLM Retreats After Armed Cliven Bundy Supporters Stand Their Ground
- nipsey on Another Major Financial Blow to The City of Irvine
- anonster on BLM Retreats After Armed Cliven Bundy Supporters Stand Their Ground
- Vern Nelson on BLM Retreats After Armed Cliven Bundy Supporters Stand Their Ground
- Steven Dean Gordon and Franc Cano Have Arraignment Delayed for Alleged Serial Killings
- Judge Rejects Dismissal of Murder Charges in Kim Pham Beating Death Case: Update
- Judge Blocks Trial For Fatal Police Shooting, Sticks Victim's Family With Cop's Legal Bill
- Pennysaver Ad of the Week Does Not Need Mel Gibson in Face Paint to Proclaim "Freedom!"
- Robert Rizzo Faces Big Fat Sentence for Greed He Partly Poured into Huntington Beach Home
- 15-Year-Old Boy Held in Seizure of Illegal Fireworks, M80s, Quarter Sticks and Half Sticks
- Respected South County Leaders Bates, Walters, Harkey Endorse Linda Lindholm for Orange County Board of Education
- Good Guys Win One In Court – Righeimer And Mensinger Defeat Union’s Bogus Legal Ploy
- AD-55 Watch: Ling-Ling Chang Quacks out of SGV Tribune Editorial Board Meeting
- Phillip Chen Not Truthful with O.C. Register
- Tax Freedom Day comes even later this year – again!
- AD73 Tax Day Update: Do not handle your tax bills the way Anna Bryson did
- Op-Ed: Discrimination against the chronically ill or a cost control measure?
- The OC Democratic Party leader shows his true colors in ripping 74th A.D. candidate Onofre
- Fomer CYA Director Walter Allen endorses Jeff Ferguson for O.C. Judge
- AD73 Update: Anna Bryson sued four times for not paying her bills!
tet festival Archive
Posted on March 22, 2013 | 12 CommentsUpdate on the going-on's of various NOC Democrats.
Posted on February 26, 2013 | 42 Comments. As promised, I’ve got a lot to say in retrospect about the Tet Parade of two weeks ago which jumped the shark by excluding gays, and how the various...
Posted on December 22, 2009 | 6 CommentsCongresswoman Loretta Sanchez is seeing double when it comes to her Vietnamese constituents Even when Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez donates to charities, she can’t stop pandering to Vietnamese voters. Sanchez announced...
Why does Loretta Sanchez walk in parades in Huntington Beach and Little Saigon, but not in Santa Ana?Posted on December 21, 2009 | 46 CommentsCongresswoman Loretta Sanchez loves parades. She shows up every year at the Tet Festival, in Little Saigon, and even dresses up for the festivities. And she shows up in Huntington...
Posted on February 2, 2009 | 2 CommentsGOP Assemblyman Van Tran and his cronies held a fundraiser for Ahn Joseph Cao, the first Vietnamese American Congressman, this past weekend when he visited Orange County’s Little Saigon. However,...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads