- Vern Nelson on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- Greg Diamond on WOT: North County Assembly Candidate who is NOT big liar having fundraiser Sunday; and also, Fuck Sharks.
- Greg Diamond on Running SOARs: Is Disney Shelving Support of Lucille Kring for Mayor in Favor of Lorri Galloway?
- Greg Diamond on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Greg Diamond on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
The Orange Juice Blog says…
- California could rake in over $519M a year by allowing marijuana sales
- Solorio starts hammering Nguyen with TV ads
- SD34 Mailbag: FBI Suspect Nguyen Fingers Solorio on his politics, “partners”
- Stanton Mayor and Council Members are backing Kim for the 65th A.D.
- Moorlach Backs Mansoor on Toll Lanes, but Nguyen’s Silence is Deafening
- Gov. Brown rejects State Senator Correa’s Mexico Trade Office bill
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Prosecutors Suspiciously Drop Charges In Another Case Based On Informant Work
- Sourin Babayan Gets Prison, $80k Restitution Order for Hosing, Trying to Shut Up Workers
- Oscar Manuel Vaquera Gets 25 Years to Life for Secretly Taping Boys, Touching Lads' Penises
- Chuck Smith Family Spat Over Calvary Chapel Control Goes to a Higher Power (OC Courts)
- Richard Alan Nolan, "Monster" Nurse Who Preyed on Males, Finally Gets 34 Years to Life
- Federal Agents Think They Know Who Used Dead Lady's Debit Card
tet festival Archive
Posted on March 22, 2013 | 12 CommentsUpdate on the going-on's of various NOC Democrats.
Posted on February 26, 2013 | 42 Comments. As promised, I’ve got a lot to say in retrospect about the Tet Parade of two weeks ago which jumped the shark by excluding gays, and how the various...
Posted on December 22, 2009 | 6 CommentsCongresswoman Loretta Sanchez is seeing double when it comes to her Vietnamese constituents Even when Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez donates to charities, she can’t stop pandering to Vietnamese voters. Sanchez announced...
Why does Loretta Sanchez walk in parades in Huntington Beach and Little Saigon, but not in Santa Ana?Posted on December 21, 2009 | 46 CommentsCongresswoman Loretta Sanchez loves parades. She shows up every year at the Tet Festival, in Little Saigon, and even dresses up for the festivities. And she shows up in Huntington...
Posted on February 2, 2009 | 2 CommentsGOP Assemblyman Van Tran and his cronies held a fundraiser for Ahn Joseph Cao, the first Vietnamese American Congressman, this past weekend when he visited Orange County’s Little Saigon. However,...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads