- Allan Bartlett on Great Park Winners and Losers
- Greg Diamond on Great Park Winners and Losers
- Greg Diamond on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Ron & Anna Winship on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Ron & Anna Winship on Great Park Winners and Losers
- Ryan Cantor on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
The Orange Juice Blog says…
- Costa Mesa Candidates Forum — October 2nd
- California’s lawmakers have returned home to lie about their records
- California could rake in over $519M a year by allowing marijuana sales
- Solorio starts hammering Nguyen with TV ads
- SD34 Mailbag: FBI Suspect Nguyen Fingers Solorio on his politics, “partners”
- Stanton Mayor and Council Members are backing Kim for the 65th A.D.
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Gustavo's Latest KCRW "OC Line": On Arte Moreno Threatening to Move Angels to Tustin!
- Jim Washburn's Latest Presentation Shows What British Invasion Did to Orange County
- Karen Hanover, Convicted of Fraud This Year, is Now Crowdfunding Microchips for Lost Pets
- Platanito y La Chupitos Light (and Laugh) Up Anaheim Benefit for Baja Orphanage
- Antonio Delgado Juarez Faces Multiple Charges for Robbery via Scooter, Apartment Invasion
- Prosecutors Suspiciously Drop Charges In Another Case Based On Informant Work
racial profiling Archive
Posted on November 27, 2011 | 127 Comments. . . . . Earlier last week, Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and the city of Los Angeles were said to be considering changes to impound policies for unlicensed drivers at...
Posted on July 13, 2010 | 13 CommentsThe 2010 Major League Baseball All Star Game arrives with much fanfare today in Anaheim, where Boston Red Sox slugger David Ortiz won the Home Run Derby yesterday. I expect...
Posted on June 22, 2010 | 2 CommentsACLU Racial Profiling Town Hall: Hear the Stories, Stop the Abuse The Reverend Robert Taylor, 62, was taking his 15-year-old daughter home from school in March, when Torrance Police Department...
Posted on May 17, 2010 | 57 CommentsThe ACLU is suing the State of Arizona over SB 1070 racial profiling law! Here is the email we received from them today: Stand with the ACLU in opposition of...
Posted on May 3, 2010 | 9 CommentsHas Mayor Pulido finally remembered his raza? Can you believe it? Santa Ana Mayor Miguel Pulido is standing up against the racial profiling bill in Arizona! Pulido, along with Council...
Posted on April 29, 2010 | 33 CommentsAllan Mansoor says he is Swedish, not Egyptian The cat is out of the bag. Costa Mesa Councilman Allan Mansoor wants to bring Arizona-style racial profiling to Costa Mesa. The...
Posted on April 28, 2010 | 23 CommentsZach de la Rocha, of Rage Against the Machine, is standing up against Arizona’s Racial Profiling law, SB 1070. And he is not alone. All over the U.S., people are...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads