The Orange Juice Blog says…
- Ron & Anna Winship on Irvine Campaign Finance Filings as of September 19th
- Ron & Anna Winship on What do the OCTA, Cal Trans and the NFL have in common?
- Ron & Anna Winship on Fullerton’s Famous Fracking Forum Scheduled for September 23
- truck drivin' mike on WOT: Texas Appeals Court Finds a Legal Way to Keep Perverts Out of OC Parks, and MALAGUEÑA!
- Paul Lucas on Janet and Jose face off at Newport’s Pacific Club, for a crowd of lobbyists.
- Ron & Anna Winship on Lucille Kring and Tom Tait Spar over District Elections. OJB says Yes on L & M!
- Vern Nelson on Janet and Jose face off at Newport’s Pacific Club, for a crowd of lobbyists.
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Supervisor Bates explains why she voted against a County Ethics Commission
- November 2014 drug policy reform candidates voters guide
- Register Closing $27M Headquarters Sale
- Mansoor Meet ‘n Greet this Sunday, Fountain Valley
- Governor signs Huff measure that will help college students
- OC Human Relations Commission calls for human treatment of immigrant children
- OC Register Set to Sell Santa Ana Headquarters
- Richard Gardner Engel's Ex-Wife Defends Socialite Who Got 7 Years for Tax Evasion
- Miko Peled Shares His Journey from Staunch Zionist to Israel-Palestine Peace Activist Sunday
- DEA: Beverly Hills Businessman Was International Cocaine, Pot and Ecstasy Dealer
- Apple iPhone 6 Launch Draws a Crowd to South Coast Plaza Today ... But Some are Protesters
- 241 Toll Road Extension Hits Keep Coming: Report Ranks It Among 11 U.S. "Boondoggles"
oil spill Archive
Posted on April 7, 2013 | 3 CommentsSometimes it takes me a few days to catch up on my emails. Today I read an email that came from Rachel Colyer, Campaign Director at the Daily Kos. She...
Posted on April 19, 2011 | 7 Comments. . . I KNEW something new was happening, starting around last February, but I couldn’t put my finger on it – between the series of Arab Spring Rebellions and...
Posted on June 11, 2010 | No CommentsIn 1959, sitting in the USC Trojan Grill, playing bridge with a bunch of graduate student Petroleum Engineers…the discussion turned to slant drilling in the deserts of Saudi Arabia. The...
Posted on June 6, 2010 | 1 CommentI don’t think President Barack Obama’s administration has done a very good job of handling the BP oil spill that is ruining our Gulf Coast and threatening our Eastern Seaboard,...
Posted on June 2, 2010 | 6 CommentsTustin Mayor Jerry Amante, a Republican candidate for the 70th Assembly District, accepted a donation from BP, the oil giant that is destroying the Gulf Coast, on May 22, as...
Posted on May 25, 2010 | 10 CommentsThe majority of voters thought they were voting for change when they voted for Barack Obama, but not everything is changing. For instance, using Air Force One and the entourage...
Posted on May 2, 2010 | 16 CommentsMore dangerous than the Exxon Valdez, more damaging than Katrina. In its first large test of Emergency Response, the Obama Administration left the Gulf Coast to fend for itself. What...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads