- Ron & Anna Winship on Weekend Open Thread: Robert Reich, Wilhelm Reich, the Island of Pleasure, and David Brooks’ Farts.
- BigBoxOfRedWhine on Weekend Open Thread: Robert Reich, Wilhelm Reich, the Island of Pleasure, and David Brooks’ Farts.
- Sacramento Sam on Sacramento Sam Speaks on Sholes, Single-Payer, and Screamers
- Neil Page on Kobe on His Last Leg and Torn Rotator
- OC Ex-pat on Orange County’s 2015-2016 Democratic Party Assembly District Delegates
- David Zenger on Chismes of the First District Supervisor Race
- From The Exile on Weekend Open Thread: Robert Reich, Wilhelm Reich, the Island of Pleasure, and David Brooks’ Farts.
- Costa Mesa’s Righeimer Loses OCTA Seat to HB Councilman Katapodis
- Santa Ana’s Park Ranger Program Not Dead Yet
- Boy’s Death Becomes Flashpoint in Battle Over Gang Injunction
- Tickets Available for Anaheim’s State of the City Address
- Santa Ana School Fair to be Held This Weekend
- Garden Grove Unified Fills Empty Board Seat
- New UCI Clinic Will Focus On Vulnerable Population
- Former Rohrabacher Deputy Campaign Manager files for the 37th S.D.
- Freidenrich sworn in to second term as OC Treasurer-Tax Collector
- First District candidate Chris Phan seeks volunteers for this weekend
- Fundraiser for Supervisorial candidate Lou Correa set for Jan. 23
- Huff’s support for Prop. 1 bond measure lauded by California’s water agencies
- OCDA Rackauckas’ swearing in remarks about crime in the O.C.
- Brutal Killer Daniel Wozniak Calmly Watches Lawyer Slugfest Over PreTrial Disputes
- Obama Administration Repeals Drug Seizure Laws--Oh Really?
- OC Register Offers Blasphemously Great Subscription Deal for Catholics--$1 for 2 Years!
- Santa Ana Police Hold DUI Checkpoint TONIGHT!
- Doctors, DMV Cleared Gerald Douglas Rupple to Drive Before School Bus Crash: His Lawyer
- OC Atheists (So Hot Right Now) Hold "I Am Charlie" Event to Let Everyone Draw Cartoons
Posted on November 3, 2014 | 6 Comments. . . By John Earl, cross-posted from Surf City Voice It’s election time, and so in September Poseidon Resources, Inc. released another push poll claiming widespread public support for...
Posted on June 21, 2014 | 35 CommentsSince being ordered by the Coastal Commission to conduct a serious, credible study on the “feasibility” of using more expensive but less destructive underground “infiltration galleries” in their proposed Huntington...
Posted on May 30, 2014 | 5 CommentsFormer HB Mayor and energy activist Debbie Cook wrote this editorial a couple weeks ago in John Earl’s re-vivified Surf City Voice. As HB Mayor Matt Harper is running for...
Posted on February 24, 2013 | 2 Comments. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY from Vern: All of you Orange County residents who drink water should read the following important piece by John Earl, but since I know how DRY (paradoxically)...
Posted on February 15, 2013 | 1 Comment. Gus Ayer, the former mayor of Fountain Valley (who wrote on the Orange Juice Blog as “Mayor Quimby”) was probably Orange County’s top progressive political strategist and activist. He...
Posted on May 15, 2012 | 3 Commentsby John Earl, Surf City Voice General Manager Nixes Secret Desal Talks with Poseidon After Brown Act Complaints Confronted by complaints of illegality, the Municipal Water District of Orange County...
Posted on February 13, 2012 | 8 CommentsJohn Earl Surf City Voice News Service www.surfcityvoice.com Lately, southern California’s top water official, John V. Foley, has been explaining his apparent violations of a state law that requires public...
Posted on February 8, 2012 | 1 Comment. . . By John Earl Surf City Voice The chairman of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD), John V. Foley, says that a recent Surf City Voice...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads