- skallywag on Immigration Speech Open Thread
- Neil Page on Immigration Speech Open Thread
- David Zenger on Immigration Speech Open Thread
- Over but not out on Immigration Speech Open Thread
- EvenSteven on Weekend Open Thread: Seth Rogen’s Testimony Before Congress
- Mr. Spellbound on Immigration Speech Open Thread
- David Zenger on AnaheimBlog Censortopia Open Thread, Round 3
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
- Rep. Sanchez’ statement on Obama’s immigration overreach
- Janet Nguyen’s former Chief of Staff to run for the 1st District
- Senator Gaines condemns University Of California tuition hike vote
- County of Orange launches interactive online budget tool
- Public notice of City of Garden Grove Mayoral election recount
- San Clemente’s City Council approves a watered-down resolution on nuclear waste
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Santa Ana Adds Checkpoint to Similar Irvine Op and South County Saturation Patrols TONIGHT
- Crime Survivors Treated to Lunch, Fun, Healing and Thanksgiving Take-Home Meals SUNDAY
- SEC Suspends Trading in Wholehealth Products of Anaheim Due to Dubious Ebola Test Claims
- Save Saddleback Formed to Fight Closure of San Clemente Medical Center's Emergency Room
- Anaheim Police Chief Fears Riots in City After Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
- This Holiday Season, Don't Forget to Set a Little Aside for Orange County's Millionaire CEOs
Posted on February 13, 2012 | 8 CommentsJohn Earl Surf City Voice News Service www.surfcityvoice.com Lately, southern California’s top water official, John V. Foley, has been explaining his apparent violations of a state law that requires public...
Posted on February 8, 2012 | 1 Comment. . . By John Earl Surf City Voice The chairman of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD), John V. Foley, says that a recent Surf City Voice...
Posted on November 6, 2009 | 1 CommentC A L I F O R N I A C O M M E N T A R Y – A weekly opinion column from the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers...
Posted on October 12, 2009 | 4 Comments“Less than 24 hours before it was to consider a controversial proposal to increase pension benefits by 25 percent, Metropolitan Water District once again took the item off its agenda,...
Posted on October 6, 2009 | 1 CommentSanta Ana Mayor Pro Tem Claudia Alvarez I finally got an update about last night’s Santa Ana City Council meeting, specifically about the 85a item that Mayor Pro Tem Claudia...
Posted on September 4, 2009 | 11 CommentsThe MWD doesn’t want you to contact board member Dan Griset about their pension spike… “Some government officials are slow learners. As the economy has faltered, California public employee pension...
Posted on April 24, 2009 | 5 CommentsOne of our readers, Michael Witzigman, found out the city of Santa Ana is charged by Orange County Water District (OCWD) to extract the ground water from aquifers, since the...
Posted on July 29, 2008 | 26 Comments“At a meeting Tuesday, the Garden Grove City Council will re-examine the city’s ban on synthetic turf, over which residents are starting to raise concerns. Garden Grove is one of...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads