- GGVoter on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Vern Nelson on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Ron & Anna Winship on Who Should Buy the OC Weekly? Tim Keck of Index Newspapers LLC — Publisher of Seattle’s ‘The Stranger’
- Ron & Anna Winship on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Matt on Introducing the Huntington Beach No-Styrofoam Challenge!
- CJ on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- EvenSteven on Who Should Buy the OC Weekly? Tim Keck of Index Newspapers LLC — Publisher of Seattle’s ‘The Stranger’
- Do’s Lead in First District Supervisor Election Narrows to 85 Votes
- Venezia’s View: Airport Director Retiring, Sups Weigh Replacement
- Judge Denies DA Request to Widen Net in Santa Ana Gang Injunction
- Split Anaheim Council Approves New Chamber Contract
- Do’s Lead Widens in Race for County Supervisor Seat
- Westminster Considers Re-Naming Asian Garden Mall Signs
- Two Votes Separate Do, Correa in County Supervisor Race
- Do’s lead over Correa in the First District Special Election narrows to 85
- CA State Senate Republican employee nominated for a leadership award
- Do widens his lead over Correa in the First District Special Election
- Spitzer assures voters that the First District election results will be fair and impartial
- Lou Correa losing in the First District Special Election by 2 votes
- Correa takes a small lead as the First District election earlyresults are posted
- The Principle Filmmakers Tell Media to Stop Focusing on Them and Start Focusing on Movie
- Come to Chapman for the Bell Scandal, Stay for Shots at/of "Jabba the Corrupt" Robert Rizzo
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Peter G. Chadwick, Millionaire Who Bailed Out After Wife's Murder
- Are They Joshing or is Hamilton's Wife Really Real Housewives of Orange County-Bound?
- Michael Goodwin "Relieved" His Conviction for Mickey Thompson Murders is Upheld?
- Judge James Stotler Recuses Himself In Daniel Wozniak Death-Penalty Case For Cheering DA
Posted on February 13, 2012 | 8 CommentsJohn Earl Surf City Voice News Service www.surfcityvoice.com Lately, southern California’s top water official, John V. Foley, has been explaining his apparent violations of a state law that requires public...
Posted on February 8, 2012 | 1 Comment. . . By John Earl Surf City Voice The chairman of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD), John V. Foley, says that a recent Surf City Voice...
Posted on November 6, 2009 | 1 CommentC A L I F O R N I A C O M M E N T A R Y – A weekly opinion column from the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers...
Posted on October 12, 2009 | 4 Comments“Less than 24 hours before it was to consider a controversial proposal to increase pension benefits by 25 percent, Metropolitan Water District once again took the item off its agenda,...
Posted on October 6, 2009 | 1 CommentSanta Ana Mayor Pro Tem Claudia Alvarez I finally got an update about last night’s Santa Ana City Council meeting, specifically about the 85a item that Mayor Pro Tem Claudia...
Posted on September 4, 2009 | 11 CommentsThe MWD doesn’t want you to contact board member Dan Griset about their pension spike… “Some government officials are slow learners. As the economy has faltered, California public employee pension...
Posted on April 24, 2009 | 5 CommentsOne of our readers, Michael Witzigman, found out the city of Santa Ana is charged by Orange County Water District (OCWD) to extract the ground water from aquifers, since the...
Posted on July 29, 2008 | 26 Comments“At a meeting Tuesday, the Garden Grove City Council will re-examine the city’s ban on synthetic turf, over which residents are starting to raise concerns. Garden Grove is one of...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads