- Allan Bartlett on Great Park Winners and Losers
- Greg Diamond on Great Park Winners and Losers
- Greg Diamond on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Ron & Anna Winship on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Ron & Anna Winship on Great Park Winners and Losers
- Ryan Cantor on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
The Orange Juice Blog says…
- Costa Mesa Candidates Forum — October 2nd
- California’s lawmakers have returned home to lie about their records
- California could rake in over $519M a year by allowing marijuana sales
- Solorio starts hammering Nguyen with TV ads
- SD34 Mailbag: FBI Suspect Nguyen Fingers Solorio on his politics, “partners”
- Stanton Mayor and Council Members are backing Kim for the 65th A.D.
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Gustavo's Latest KCRW "OC Line": On Arte Moreno Threatening to Move Angels to Tustin!
- Jim Washburn's Latest Presentation Shows What British Invasion Did to Orange County
- Karen Hanover, Convicted of Fraud This Year, is Now Crowdfunding Microchips for Lost Pets
- Platanito y La Chupitos Light (and Laugh) Up Anaheim Benefit for Baja Orphanage
- Antonio Delgado Juarez Faces Multiple Charges for Robbery via Scooter, Apartment Invasion
- Prosecutors Suspiciously Drop Charges In Another Case Based On Informant Work
Posted on February 13, 2012 | 8 CommentsJohn Earl Surf City Voice News Service www.surfcityvoice.com Lately, southern California’s top water official, John V. Foley, has been explaining his apparent violations of a state law that requires public...
Posted on February 8, 2012 | 1 Comment. . . By John Earl Surf City Voice The chairman of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD), John V. Foley, says that a recent Surf City Voice...
Posted on November 6, 2009 | 1 CommentC A L I F O R N I A C O M M E N T A R Y – A weekly opinion column from the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers...
Posted on October 12, 2009 | 4 Comments“Less than 24 hours before it was to consider a controversial proposal to increase pension benefits by 25 percent, Metropolitan Water District once again took the item off its agenda,...
Posted on October 6, 2009 | 1 CommentSanta Ana Mayor Pro Tem Claudia Alvarez I finally got an update about last night’s Santa Ana City Council meeting, specifically about the 85a item that Mayor Pro Tem Claudia...
Posted on September 4, 2009 | 11 CommentsThe MWD doesn’t want you to contact board member Dan Griset about their pension spike… “Some government officials are slow learners. As the economy has faltered, California public employee pension...
Posted on April 24, 2009 | 5 CommentsOne of our readers, Michael Witzigman, found out the city of Santa Ana is charged by Orange County Water District (OCWD) to extract the ground water from aquifers, since the...
Posted on July 29, 2008 | 26 Comments“At a meeting Tuesday, the Garden Grove City Council will re-examine the city’s ban on synthetic turf, over which residents are starting to raise concerns. Garden Grove is one of...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads