- tylerh on Who Should Buy the OC Weekly? Tim Keck of Index Newspapers LLC — Publisher of Seattle’s ‘The Stranger’
- David Zenger on AnaheimBlog Censortopia Open Thread, Round 3
- Greg Diamond on Weekend Open Thread: Robert Reich, Wilhelm Reich, the Island of Pleasure, and David Brooks’ Farts.
- Greg Diamond on AnaheimBlog Censortopia Open Thread, Round 3
- EvenSteven on Introducing the Huntington Beach No-Styrofoam Challenge!
- David Zenger on UPDATE: In First Supe District Election, Do leads Correa 16,002 to 16,000 (Phan Finishes a Respectable Third)
- Greg Diamond on UPDATE: In First Supe District Election, Do leads Correa 16,002 to 16,000 (Phan Finishes a Respectable Third)
- Two Votes Separate Do, Correa in County Supervisor Race
- County Officials Could Have to Disclose Social Relationships With Contractors
- Supervisors Pass Moratorium to Block Senior Housing Project
- Garden Grove Mayor Calls For Investigations Into Ex-Fire Chief’s Deal
- Garden Grove Considers Banning Sale of Pets From Puppy Mills
- Civic Center Homeless at Odds With City Over Proposed Storage Center
- Buena Park To Look at District Elections
- Lou Correa loses to Andrew Do in the First District Special Election by 2 votes
- Correa takes a small lead as the First District election earlyresults are posted
- Orange County awarded $19.5 million in grant funding for homeless services
- OCDA Rackauckas endorses Wagner for the 37th State Senate District
- Costa Mesa liberals launch a libelous attack on Righeimer and Harper
- Will Andrew Do and Janet Nguyen succeed in fooling GOP voters on 1/27?
- Judge James Stotler Recuses Himself In Daniel Wozniak Death-Penalty Case For Cheering DA
- VIDEO: ¡Ask a Mexican! on Who Mexicans Should Root for in the Super Bowl
- Wendy Wall Cops to Decade-Long Thieving That Caused Credit Union for Pepsi Workers to Fizzle
- Eve Himmelheber and Evelyn Carol Case Sue CSUF for Alleged Gender Discrimination
- Ruthie "Mama Bear" Marshall Cuts Plea Deal to Join White Supremacist Hubby Behind Bars
- The Principle Keenly Moves Heaven and Earth to Get Butts in Theater Seats
Posted on August 11, 2012 | 85 Comments. I wake up Saturday morning and Republican presidential nominee Slick Willard has picked his running mate: Wisconsin Congressman and rightwing budget guru Paul Ryan, whom the Stephanie Miller Show...
Posted on August 6, 2012 | 36 Comments. My brother Crab just got his Obamacare rebate in the mail, and it got us thinking, like most things do. You’ll probably get one too if you haven’t already....
Posted on June 29, 2012 | 30 Comments. I have been in the workforce thirty seven years. The last time I had health insurance offered by my employer was 1989. I was a union worker and my...
Posted on March 4, 2012 | 3 CommentsA little over a year ago, I wrote the following passage about Congressional Republicans, who were then shocking and scaring the nation by openly attempting to destroy Medicare: …today’s Republican...
Posted on May 30, 2011 | 5 CommentsOuch. Didn’t your mother always tell you, “Never pee on the third rail, son?” (She didn’t say that to the girls so much.) And yet, the Republican Party, driven by...
DC Republicans: The Democrats won’t let us kill Medicare. So please give us the Senate and Presidency next year!Posted on May 9, 2011 | 14 Comments. . . Damn those mean Democrats! And you stupid Americans were no help either. But it was mostly that hotshot, terrorist-killing President Obama who punked us by “excoriating” our...
Posted on April 6, 2011 | 6 Comments. . . Now that the Republican Party has definitively come out for abolishing Medicare (they call it “phasing it out”) I’m thinking we need to give more credit to...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads