- Vern Nelson on Is Garden Grove About to Become Orange County’s Laboratory for Reform?
- Vern Nelson on Immigration Speech Open Thread
- Greg Diamond on Follow the Dark Money, Part 2: Disney’s Return on Campaign Investment is Arte Letting Mickey Park in His Front Yard
- BigBoxOfRedWhine on Follow the Dark Money, Part 2: Disney’s Return on Campaign Investment is Arte Letting Mickey Park in His Front Yard
- Ron & Anna Winship on Immigration Speech Open Thread
- Ryan Cantor on Follow the Dark Money, Part 2: Disney’s Return on Campaign Investment is Arte Letting Mickey Park in His Front Yard
- anon on Something Is Rotten In Ferguson, Missouri.
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
- The West OC Democrats want you to trade in your underwear at their Holiday Party
- Garden Grove Mayoral recount is over as Bao Nguyen’s victory is confirmed
- Don Wagner to run for Mimi Walter’s State Senate seat
- Officials now admit that the ARTIC transit hub will lose money from day one
- How will O.C. politicians pay back the huge sums they owe to themselves and creditors?
- Why we went to Federal Court over San Onofre
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Samuel Ostgaard Sought for Sexual Assault
- OC Register Sales Reps Ain't Getting Their Commissions this Thanksgiving
- Breaker-Breaker, Looks Like We've Got Us a Coastal Orange County Weapons Convoy!
- Adam Carolla Catches a Bad Irvine Contractor
- Pro Skateboarder Nyjah Huston's Loud Parties Draw Citations, Prosecution ... and More Parties
- Alleged Vandals Call Surf City Cops as Owner of Truck Splattered with Paint Gives Chase
long pham Archive
Posted on May 19, 2014 | 80 CommentsSHORT VERSION Vern here. Greg obviously put a lot of thought and research into this guide, and on the races I’m familiar with I MOSTLY agree with him. And in...
See Daly’s lying mailer to AD-69 Republicans claiming Moreno’s not running. And Moreno’s scathing response! Priceless.Posted on May 21, 2012 | 25 Comments. It’s been clear for some time that AD-69 candidate Tom Daly’s strategy to prevail in both the June primary and the November election depends on getting the district’s REPUBLICANS...
Posted on March 12, 2012 | 61 CommentsIn the critical race for the District 1 seat for the Orange County Board of Education, we have now learned that … what? You don’t even know what the Orange...
Posted on June 6, 2010 | 15 CommentsGarden Grove activist John Goodman particularly agrees with my emphasis on passing Proposition 15 for Fair Elections; and I’m sure my friend Ken Arnold, who is bravely running against Congressman...
Posted on May 29, 2010 | 4 CommentsA friend of mine sent out an anxious Facebook comment the other day, begging folks in Santa Ana to help re-elect Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez. Does Sanchez really need to worry...
Posted on May 24, 2010 | 11 CommentsToday’s the LAST DAY to register for June 8′s “Primary Election.” Here’s how to do it: You can grab a voter registration form from a library, a post office, a...
Posted on May 7, 2010 | 9 CommentsVan Tran’s supporters are also voting for O.C. Clerk-Recorder candidate Hugh Nguyen Democrats are only dominant in Orange County in the central area that is represented by the 47th Congressional...
Posted on April 20, 2010 | 5 CommentsI had heard that Supervisor Janet Nguyen was supporting Democrat Joe Dovinh for the 68th Assembly District, but now we have proof. I passed by the Lee’s Sandwiches in Stanton,...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads