- Florice Hoffman on Immigration: Republicans and Democrats should listen to Jorge Ramos and Gustavo.
- Greg Diamond on Immigration: Republicans and Democrats should listen to Jorge Ramos and Gustavo.
- Vern Nelson on Count the homeless… but watch your back!
- Greg Diamond on Count the homeless… but watch your back!
- David Zenger on Loretta: House Republicans’ Latest Anti-Immigrant Demagoguery is “Sin Verguenza.”
- Vern Nelson on Loretta: House Republicans’ Latest Anti-Immigrant Demagoguery is “Sin Verguenza.”
- Neil Page on Loretta: House Republicans’ Latest Anti-Immigrant Demagoguery is “Sin Verguenza.”
- Buena Park To Look at District Elections
- Anaheim Makes Moves Toward District Elections
- Vietnamese Voter Turnout to Decide First District Race
- This Week’s Civic Agenda
- Costa Mesa’s Righeimer Loses OCTA Seat to HB Councilman Katapodis
- Santa Ana’s Park Ranger Program Not Dead Yet
- Boy’s Death Becomes Flashpoint in Battle Over Gang Injunction
- OCDA Rackauckas endorses Wagner for the 37th State Senate District
- Costa Mesa liberals launch a libelous attack on Righeimer and Harper
- Will Andrew Do and Janet Nguyen succeed in fooling GOP voters on 1/27?
- Former Rohrabacher Deputy Campaign Manager files for the 37th S.D.
- Freidenrich sworn in to second term as OC Treasurer-Tax Collector
- First District candidate Chris Phan seeks volunteers for this weekend
- Weekender Updater (on Monday): Family Murders and Near-Murders Fill OC Courtrooms
- Monday Pervy Monday: CEO Held for Child Porn; Groper is Guilty; Alleged Flasher Nabbed
- Neal Monier of American Vintage Tattoos on Keeping 'em Simple and Owning a Shop
- OC Register Parterning with Nonprofits to Sell Year-Long Sunday Subscriptions for 10 Cents
- Je Suis un Athée, Socialiste, Féministe: The Political Economy of Offense
- Brutal Killer Daniel Wozniak Calmly Watches Lawyer Slugfest Over PreTrial Disputes
keith bohr Archive
Posted on October 6, 2014 | 25 Comments. . . Why is everybody in Huntington Beach – everybody whose door you knock on – suddenly all up in arms over the town’s “High-Density Development?” Well, let’s take...
Posted on August 3, 2014 | 68 Comments. . . Six years ago someone wrote what proved to be a very timely and popular article on how to invest in mobile home parks and turn them into...
Posted on September 1, 2010 | No CommentsHouston's professional web site is tagged with choice Republican voter turn-off terms like CraigslistPimp, HBhookers, HBpimps, etc., which shows that he has good civil libertarian credentials, but hardly the qualities of a champion of Scott Baugh's Second Republican Revolution.
Posted on August 24, 2010 | No CommentsBlogger Chip Hanlon, HB City Attorney Jennifer McGrath, HB Councilman Keith Bohr By John Earl Surf City Voice Editor’s Note: This is the first of a 3 part story Since...
Posted on December 8, 2008 | 30 CommentsThe question that everyone wants the answer to, who is the hottest politician in the OC? We will let you decide. Vote in the comments sections. UPDATE: new poll added below –...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads