- CJ on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- EvenSteven on Who Should Buy the OC Weekly? Tim Keck of Index Newspapers LLC — Publisher of Seattle’s ‘The Stranger’
- Ryan Cantor on AnaheimBlog Censortopia Open Thread, Round 3
- Vern Nelson on AnaheimBlog Censortopia Open Thread, Round 3
- Ron & Anna Winship on Who Should Buy the OC Weekly? Tim Keck of Index Newspapers LLC — Publisher of Seattle’s ‘The Stranger’
- Ron & Anna Winship on Civil Asset Forfeiture: Policing for Profit.
- Ron & Anna Winship on D’ohh! Andrew Do Up by 239 (0.5%) Over Correa After the First Day of Post Election Counting
- Do’s Lead in First District Supervisor Election Narrows to 85 Votes
- Venezia’s View: Airport Director Retiring, Sups Weigh Replacement
- Judge Denies DA Request to Widen Net in Santa Ana Gang Injunction
- Split Anaheim Council Approves New Chamber Contract
- Do’s Lead Widens in Race for County Supervisor Seat
- Westminster Considers Re-Naming Asian Garden Mall Signs
- Two Votes Separate Do, Correa in County Supervisor Race
- Do’s lead over Correa in the First District Special Election narrows to 85
- CA State Senate Republican employee nominated for a leadership award
- Do widens his lead over Correa in the First District Special Election
- Spitzer assures voters that the First District election results will be fair and impartial
- Lou Correa losing in the First District Special Election by 2 votes
- Correa takes a small lead as the First District election earlyresults are posted
- The Principle Filmmakers Tell Media to Stop Focusing on Them and Start Focusing on Movie
- Come to Chapman for the Bell Scandal, Stay for Shots at/of "Jabba the Corrupt" Robert Rizzo
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Peter G. Chadwick, Millionaire Who Bailed Out After Wife's Murder
- Are They Joshing or is Hamilton's Wife Really Real Housewives of Orange County-Bound?
- Michael Goodwin "Relieved" His Conviction for Mickey Thompson Murders is Upheld?
- Judge James Stotler Recuses Himself In Daniel Wozniak Death-Penalty Case For Cheering DA
Julio Perez Archive
Posted on April 28, 2014 | 32 CommentsIt was low-stakes drama last week at the OCGOP Central Committee meeting, when presumed frontrunner, Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, failed to secure the county’s prized endorsement for Governor in a less-than-stunning...
Posted on May 8, 2013 | 27 Comments. This was passed on to us by old Orange Juice friend and Democratic cannabis warrior John Paul Lucas, who has NOT YET BEGUN TO FIGHT on this important issue! ...
Posted on June 7, 2012 | 15 CommentsJulio Perez is convinced that the mountains of provisional ballots — which will overwhelmingly be from Democrats rather than from Republicans — will put him ahead of Joe Moreno and...
California DISCLOSE Act: Will our Mansoor, Silva, and/or Norby buck their Party and stand up for transparency?Posted on May 30, 2012 | 40 Comments. Santa Ana Republican activist Mike Tardif wants you to know he’s DROWNING under a DELUGE of Tom Daly mailers. And we progressive Democrats have been bitching about it...
Posted on May 17, 2012 | 3 CommentsAs political observers have predicted ever since the Supreme Court spat the Citizens United decision at us in 2010, late independent expenditures — yup, “LIEs” –are the things to watch in...
AD-69 Republican candidate Moreno considers Hatch Act, considers Daly, says “Screw it” and stays in race!Posted on April 22, 2012 | 26 CommentsThis came in late last night – over whatever it is we’ve got where the “transom” used to be – from Jose “Joe” Moreno, the only ACTUAL Republican in the...
Posted on April 3, 2012 | 7 CommentsThe press release was loud and proud: “S.O.A.R. PAC,” the new political action committee for Anaheim hotels, dominated by the Disney Corporation, and dedicated to “Protecting the Interests of Anaheim’s...
Posted on March 23, 2012 | 20 CommentsYep, Brian Joseph’s resume is online right now right here. Joseph’s reputation has tanked badly after his reckless disregard of the truth in a hit piece on Assembly candidate Julio...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads