- Greg Diamond on WOT: North County Assembly Candidate who is NOT big liar having fundraiser Sunday; and also, Fuck Sharks.
- Greg Diamond on Running SOARs: Is Disney Shelving Support of Lucille Kring for Mayor in Favor of Lorri Galloway?
- Greg Diamond on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Greg Diamond on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Ryan Cantor on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
The Orange Juice Blog says…
- California could rake in over $519M a year by allowing marijuana sales
- Solorio starts hammering Nguyen with TV ads
- SD34 Mailbag: FBI Suspect Nguyen Fingers Solorio on his politics, “partners”
- Stanton Mayor and Council Members are backing Kim for the 65th A.D.
- Moorlach Backs Mansoor on Toll Lanes, but Nguyen’s Silence is Deafening
- Gov. Brown rejects State Senator Correa’s Mexico Trade Office bill
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Prosecutors Suspiciously Drop Charges In Another Case Based On Informant Work
- Sourin Babayan Gets Prison, $80k Restitution Order for Hosing, Trying to Shut Up Workers
- Oscar Manuel Vaquera Gets 25 Years to Life for Secretly Taping Boys, Touching Lads' Penises
- Chuck Smith Family Spat Over Calvary Chapel Control Goes to a Higher Power (OC Courts)
- Richard Alan Nolan, "Monster" Nurse Who Preyed on Males, Finally Gets 34 Years to Life
- Federal Agents Think They Know Who Used Dead Lady's Debit Card
jose alfredo hernandez Archive
Posted on November 26, 2012 | 38 Comments. Oh, look at the calendar! A new school year’s been going on for three months, and the SAUSD board has a new member – Ceci Iglesias taking the place...
Posted on November 16, 2010 | 2 CommentsAfter the release of the OC Register’s article “Public School paychecks hit six figures for 3,300,” I was curious as to what our SAUSD School Administrators really do? What do...
Posted on October 19, 2008 | 16 CommentsCan a blog be sued for something a reader writes? Maybe, but I truly doubt it. Santa Ana Unified School District Trustee Jose Hernandez and his lawyer seem to think...
Posted on October 13, 2008 | 13 CommentsWhen you drive a school district into near-bankruptcy and just about completely fail with regard to graduation rates and test scores, you probably don’t have much of a chance at...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads