- Ron & Anna Winship on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- truck drivin' mike on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Diane Goldstein on Civil Asset Forfeiture: Policing for Profit.
- Paul Lucas on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- CJ on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Vern Nelson on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Greg Diamond on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Pulido Forced to Amend More Disclosure Forms
- Garden Grove Mayor Focuses on Youth, Citizen Engagement at State of the City
- Venezia’s View: Airport Director Retiring, Supes Weigh Replacement
- Judge Denies DA Request to Widen Net in Santa Ana Gang Injunction
- Split Anaheim Council Approves New Chamber Contract
- Do’s Lead Widens in Race for County Supervisor Seat
- Judge Recuses Himself From Wozniak Case
- Final Day of Counting: Math Says Do Defeats Correa in Every Likely Scenario
- To Win 1st District, Correa Needs to Beat Do by 22% in Provisionals – If All Provisionals Are Valid
- Capistrano Unified School District Board of Trustees to Vote Tonight to Duck Class Size Issue
- SB 29 (Correa) Likely to Determine Fate of 1st District Special Election
- Do’s lead over Correa in the First District Special Election narrows to 85
- CA State Senate Republican employee nominated for a leadership award
- Do widens his lead over Correa in the First District Special Election
- Spitzer assures voters that the First District election results will be fair and impartial
- Lou Correa losing in the First District Special Election by 2 votes
- Correa takes a small lead as the First District election earlyresults are posted
- Sex Tape Extortion Plot Involving Vietnamese Immigrants Ends With Little Saigon Arrest
- White Shadow, Opening Tonight in Santa Ana, is Not a Costneresque Black or White Tale
- Credit Union Embezzler Of $480,000 Hoped For Home Detention As Punishment
- Little Saigon Protestors Show Up in Riverside Like They Always Do And Always Will
- Santa Ana Police Commander Says Anti-Lesbian Witch Hunt Destroyed Her Career
- Transgender Woman's Death After Silicone Party Raises Alarm with Cops, LGBT Officials
Posted on March 31, 2011 | 6 CommentsAs HSRA Chairman Curt Pringle and his HSRA Board vote to pursue Florida’s rejected high-speed rail funding I must remind readers that Prop 1A, as detailed in the...
Reason Foundation: Florida rejects $2.4 billion High Speed Rail funds, so they’ll just get spent elsewhere.Posted on March 4, 2011 | 2 Comments. . . Florida Rejects High-Speed Rail Money – Again, So LaHood Will Just Spend Elsewhere Robert Poole | March 4, 2011 Florida Gov. Rick Scott made the right decision...
Posted on June 14, 2010 | 3 CommentsWe actually had two earthquakes this evening. Many felt one at 9:30 but 700 of us were at the Irvine Hyatt Regency Hotel as Marco Rubio, Florida candidate for US...
Posted on June 13, 2010 | 5 CommentsA couple years ago, back when Florida Governor Charlie Crist was thought to be a candidate to run for V.P. on the McCain ticket, the Republican Party of Orange County...
Posted on May 30, 2010 | 6 CommentsDemonstrators dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, protested outside the US Embassy in Mexico City against Arizona’s immigration law, according to the Times Online. Thousands marched in Phoenix...
Posted on April 28, 2010 | 2 CommentsHow times change. In 2008, Charlie Crist was on McCain’s short list for V.P. “Florida Gov. Charlie Crist has told two close associates that he will leave the Republican primary...
Posted on November 29, 2009 | 24 CommentsThe updated video above includes the 911 call by one of Tiger’s neighbors, reporting his accident early Friday morning What happened to champion golfer Tiger Woods when he crashed his...
Posted on December 4, 2008 | 10 Comments(Picture Courtesy of Politico) The GOP took a double whammy this week as “Senator Mel Martinez of Florida, one of the most prominent Hispanic leaders in the Republican Party, announced...
Posted on June 9, 2008 | 1 CommentFlorida Governor Charlie Crist will be headlining the Republican Party of Orange County’s annual Flag Day Dinner Salute on June 13. Crist is said to be on the short list...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads