- David Zenger on Weekend Open Thread: Brea Forum Invites Scientist and Activists to Explain Fracking Concerns to Public
- Vern Nelson on Why Speculators from Communist China are Snapping Up U.S. Real Estate
- skallywag on Why Speculators from Communist China are Snapping Up U.S. Real Estate
- David Zenger on The (first) worm turns: Where Mike Ellzey fits into the Great Park scandal.
- anon on Weekend Open Thread: Brea Forum Invites Scientist and Activists to Explain Fracking Concerns to Public
- David Zenger on Why Speculators from Communist China are Snapping Up U.S. Real Estate
- skallywag on Weekend Open Thread: Brea Forum Invites Scientist and Activists to Explain Fracking Concerns to Public
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Great Park Insider: Larry Agran's Corruption, Incompetence Worse Than Previously Known
- Fracking Educating Spreads to All of North County: Update
- Here's Irvine Police Friday Night Checkpoint Results: Update
- Kim Pham Trial, Day Seven: Brito Takes Stand, Defense Rests
- Reports On Inmate Abortion and Officer-Involved Shooting? All In a Day's Work for OCDA
- Daniel Pohl Identified as Man Electrocuted at Mission Viejo High School: Update
- Irvine Planning Commissioner Lynn Schott announces her campaign for the City Council
- Fisher & Phillips announces new government solutions practice group
- Toll Road Debacle Spawns Phishing Scheme
- The June Primary Election’s turnout data bodes ill for Solorio and Quirk-Silva
- Correa and the Sanchez sisters get back half the money stolen from them
- Linda Sanchez’ Name Calling
Donna Acevedo Archive
Posted on April 25, 2014 | 19 CommentsAnaheim’s summer of discontent was international news. In July 2012, hundreds took to the streets to protest a string of deadly police shootings. At its height, as many as 500...
Posted on March 7, 2014 | 8 CommentsIt is International Women’s day, and as it seems that nobody else is writing about it in the local blogsphere, I am doing it again. It must be my feminine...
Posted on July 22, 2013 | 28 Comments“Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?” Who will watch the watchers? Juvenal This week media outlets will focus on Anaheim, with articles reflecting on our community one year after the nightmare of...
11 this morning – Working-class Anaheim neighborhoods say “ENOUGH” to police brutality and harassment.Posted on May 21, 2013 | 4 Comments. Just arrived in our inbox (a remarkably short, or circular, voyage…) For Immediate Release: WORKING-CLASS ANAHEIM NEIGHBORHOODS SAY “ENOUGH” TO POLICE BRUTALITY AND HARASSMENT. WHEN: Wednesday May 22, 2013,...
Posted on May 20, 2013 | 36 Comments. One of the more reasonable ideas that’s been suggested – most recently by Renee Balenti at the last Anaheim Council meeting – regarding the various Anaheim police officers who...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads