- Vern Nelson on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- Greg Diamond on WOT: North County Assembly Candidate who is NOT big liar having fundraiser Sunday; and also, Fuck Sharks.
- Greg Diamond on Running SOARs: Is Disney Shelving Support of Lucille Kring for Mayor in Favor of Lorri Galloway?
- Greg Diamond on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Greg Diamond on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
The Orange Juice Blog says…
- California could rake in over $519M a year by allowing marijuana sales
- Solorio starts hammering Nguyen with TV ads
- SD34 Mailbag: FBI Suspect Nguyen Fingers Solorio on his politics, “partners”
- Stanton Mayor and Council Members are backing Kim for the 65th A.D.
- Moorlach Backs Mansoor on Toll Lanes, but Nguyen’s Silence is Deafening
- Gov. Brown rejects State Senator Correa’s Mexico Trade Office bill
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Prosecutors Suspiciously Drop Charges In Another Case Based On Informant Work
- Sourin Babayan Gets Prison, $80k Restitution Order for Hosing, Trying to Shut Up Workers
- Oscar Manuel Vaquera Gets 25 Years to Life for Secretly Taping Boys, Touching Lads' Penises
- Chuck Smith Family Spat Over Calvary Chapel Control Goes to a Higher Power (OC Courts)
- Richard Alan Nolan, "Monster" Nurse Who Preyed on Males, Finally Gets 34 Years to Life
- Federal Agents Think They Know Who Used Dead Lady's Debit Card
Posted on January 14, 2014 | No Comments. This just came over the Lavendar Transom – the one we reserve for our Fabulous friends of the Viet Rainbow of Orange County: Dear Supporters: Viet Rainbow of Orange...
Posted on January 4, 2014 | 10 CommentsI’ll have more details as the night and tomorrow go by, but I wanted to break the news here first since I’ve written a lot about it since last year...
Posted on January 3, 2014 | 8 CommentsTwo stories in Friday’s Register drive home the point that diversity has reached the point where almost nothing can be done or displayed without being offensive to someone. Mix in...
Posted on February 26, 2013 | 42 Comments. As promised, I’ve got a lot to say in retrospect about the Tet Parade of two weeks ago which jumped the shark by excluding gays, and how the various...
Posted on May 18, 2011 | 3 Comments. . . . California voters recently passed Propositions 11 and 20 to remove the ability of the legislature to draw boundaries that guarantees a district for an incumbent or...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads