- Greg Diamond on WOT: North County Assembly Candidate who is NOT big liar having fundraiser Sunday; and also, Fuck Sharks.
- Greg Diamond on Running SOARs: Is Disney Shelving Support of Lucille Kring for Mayor in Favor of Lorri Galloway?
- Greg Diamond on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Greg Diamond on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Ryan Cantor on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
The Orange Juice Blog says…
- California could rake in over $519M a year by allowing marijuana sales
- Solorio starts hammering Nguyen with TV ads
- SD34 Mailbag: FBI Suspect Nguyen Fingers Solorio on his politics, “partners”
- Stanton Mayor and Council Members are backing Kim for the 65th A.D.
- Moorlach Backs Mansoor on Toll Lanes, but Nguyen’s Silence is Deafening
- Gov. Brown rejects State Senator Correa’s Mexico Trade Office bill
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Prosecutors Suspiciously Drop Charges In Another Case Based On Informant Work
- Sourin Babayan Gets Prison, $80k Restitution Order for Hosing, Trying to Shut Up Workers
- Oscar Manuel Vaquera Gets 25 Years to Life for Secretly Taping Boys, Touching Lads' Penises
- Chuck Smith Family Spat Over Calvary Chapel Control Goes to a Higher Power (OC Courts)
- Richard Alan Nolan, "Monster" Nurse Who Preyed on Males, Finally Gets 34 Years to Life
- Federal Agents Think They Know Who Used Dead Lady's Debit Card
Diana Lee Carey Archive
Posted on March 14, 2014 | 15 CommentsOne of the Orange Juice’s favorite OC politicians has just won a great honor – first-term Westminster Councilwoman Diana Lee Carey was named “Woman of the Year” for the 74th...
Posted on December 27, 2013 | 5 CommentsYou just HAVE to hear Westminster Councilwoman Diana Lee Carey tearing it up here. NO, it’s not about Toll Lanes this time, not fracking, and not jazzercise. She is explaining,...
Weekend Open Thread: Diana Lee Carey writes to OC’s federal delegation about 405 Tolls – UPDATED with videoPosted on October 11, 2013 | 67 CommentsIn our last dispatch on the 405 Tolls controversy, we intimated that a convenient convergence between Federal law and state law on low-emission vehicles and carpool lanes had opened up...
OC Democrats introduce Nagi Daifullah Social Justice Award for Flag Day – UPDATED by the Rude Pundit!Posted on June 14, 2013 | 10 Comments. Tomorrow, Saturday, June 15, Orange County’s 72nd Assembly District Alliance will celebrate this year’s Flag Day at the Teamsters 952 Hall in Orange. [This will be held at noon; ...
Posted on February 26, 2013 | 42 Comments. As promised, I’ve got a lot to say in retrospect about the Tet Parade of two weeks ago which jumped the shark by excluding gays, and how the various...
Posted on February 8, 2013 | 81 Comments. The beautiful and cute folks of the Viet LGBT Alliance really didn’t want me to use that title – a cheerful and generous lot, they want the parade to...
Posted on December 13, 2012 | 10 CommentsIt’s that time of transitions, when newly elected members of legislative bodies are sworn in. Some transitional meetings are organized so they are just ceremonial, with outgoing members...
Posted on November 21, 2012 | 23 Comments. It’s been a busy two weeks at the Registrar’s office as Neal Kelley’s staff went through a painstaking task of verifying individual signatures on over a quarter of a...
Posted on November 6, 2012 | 59 Comments. I understand there has been some confusion resulting from my dedicating my voters’ guide, as I traditionally do, to my gay friends John and Ken. Some of the fans...
Posted on August 1, 2012 | 5 Comments. I love it – the Mayors of pretty much all the towns directly affected by the threatened 405 Toll Lanes – Los Alamitos’ Troy Edgar, Huntington Beach’s (pro-tem) Devin...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads