- Greg Diamond on Come Sign My Nomination Papers! Registrar of Voters Office, 4 p.m. SHARP!
- jose s. on The Triumph of Paul Lucas pt 3: Keystone Kops, Steele Smith, and remembering Danielle.
- This week at progressive state blogs: ND spill map, protest problems in CA, ethics reform in MO | PROGRESSIVE VOICES on Don’t Let Stupidity Hijack Justice
- California league of cities and law enforcement propose new regulatory bill on The Poison Pill in Lou’s Pot Bill
- Greg Diamond on A Day at the Races 4, March 2 — With Five Days Left, Who’s In, Who’s On, Who’s Missing?
- Ricardo Toro on Mainstreet Media and the Propaganda Machine
- Vern Nelson on The Triumph of Paul Lucas pt 3: Keystone Kops, Steele Smith, and remembering Danielle.
- Nameless on The Triumph of Paul Lucas pt 3: Keystone Kops, Steele Smith, and remembering Danielle.
- 18usc241 on Mainstreet Media and the Propaganda Machine
- Joseph Elija Ettima Gets 28 Years to Life for Killing Grandmother and Setting Home Ablaze
- Robert Douglas Fischer Ordered Released from Jail After Arizona Murder Verdict Overturned
- OC Dems Chair Declares War on OC Labor Fed Boss Julio Perez For Not Blindly Backing Party's Pathetic Candidates
- Edgar Salvador Luciozamudio Guilty of Slaying "Father Figure" Who Tried to Initiate Sex
- Rampage Jackson and Tito Ortiz Set for Grudge Match in July--Against Trainer Juanito Ibarra
- Officers Jose Flores, Ryan Reyes, Brian Perez Win $3.5 mil Discrimination Suit Against WPD
- Popular SAUSD Trustee Iglesias is challenging Daly for the 69th A.D.
- CA Senate’s Democratic leaders deny motion to expel Sen. Wright
- Will slate mailers put OC Auditor-Controller candidate Woolery over the top?
- Temp retirees hired by the OC Sheriff to process CCW applications
- Prop. 13 saved by naughty Democratic lawmakers?
- Irvine mayoral candidate touts family values but has a checkered past
Posted on February 22, 2013 | 41 Comments. Damn it, that lovable Democratic State Senator of ours, Lou Correa, just always HAS to go and do something to piss us off! NOW, with his eye on the...
Posted on May 22, 2012 | 17 CommentsDon’t worry, Ed Royce’s “List of Jews” is nothing sinister – at least not in the Nixonian “have an aide count the Jews in the Deparment of Labor” or ”Enemies List” sense. It’s a list...
Posted on April 20, 2012 | 12 CommentsThe battle is finally joined in CA-39, the race where half of Ed Royce’s district has been shoved across the Puente Hills into territory where his long legacy of attacks...
Posted on April 20, 2012 | 22 CommentsUnlike his fellow OC Congressional dinosaurs Dana Rohrabacher and (now, since 2010) Loretta Sanchez, Fullerton Republican Ed Royce has never lowered himself to debate his challengers. Reminds me of the...
Posted on April 28, 2010 | 7 CommentsArizona makes weeks of controversial headlines with their draconian SB 1070 forcing law enforcement to check anyone who LOOKS like they might be foreign for documentation of citizenship, and imprisoning...
Posted on June 10, 2008 | 16 Comments. . . . . In the first Naked Gun film, Lieutenant Frank Drebin, having found it necessary to impersonate an umpire in a major league baseball game in order...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads