- Ron & Anna Winship on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- truck drivin' mike on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Diane Goldstein on Civil Asset Forfeiture: Policing for Profit.
- Paul Lucas on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Vern Nelson on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Pulido Forced to Amend More Disclosure Forms
- Garden Grove Mayor Focuses on Youth, Citizen Engagement at State of the City
- Venezia’s View: Airport Director Retiring, Supes Weigh Replacement
- Judge Denies DA Request to Widen Net in Santa Ana Gang Injunction
- Split Anaheim Council Approves New Chamber Contract
- Do’s Lead Widens in Race for County Supervisor Seat
- Judge Recuses Himself From Wozniak Case
- Final Day of Counting: Math Says Do Defeats Correa in Every Likely Scenario
- To Win 1st District, Correa Needs to Beat Do by 22% in Provisionals – If All Provisionals Are Valid
- Capistrano Unified School District Board of Trustees to Vote Tonight to Duck Class Size Issue
- SB 29 (Correa) Likely to Determine Fate of 1st District Special Election
- First District Special Election results certified by the Voter Registrar
- Correa loses by 43 votes to Do in the First District Special Election
- Anaheim Mayor Tait joins Supervisor Nelson in backing Moorlach for SD 37
- Two Orange County department heads announce their retirements
- Do’s lead over Correa in the First District Special Election narrows to 85
- CA State Senate Republican employee nominated for a leadership award
- Sex Tape Extortion Plot Involving Vietnamese Immigrants Ends With Little Saigon Arrest
- White Shadow, Opening Tonight in Santa Ana, is Not a Costneresque Black or White Tale
- Credit Union Embezzler Of $480,000 Hoped For Home Detention As Punishment
- Little Saigon Protestors Show Up in Riverside Like They Always Do And Always Will
- Santa Ana Police Commander Says Anti-Lesbian Witch Hunt Destroyed Her Career
- Transgender Woman's Death After Silicone Party Raises Alarm with Cops, LGBT Officials
Posted on December 6, 2013 | 17 CommentsI was just getting ready to write another Toll Lane piece. This one was going to be called “Moving Target: OCTA’s Ever-Shifting Rationales for Making the OC a Toll Lane...
Posted on May 17, 2013 | 48 Comments. So! Today at 5, THIS happens. Found in our inbox, this comes from Huntington Beach Visitors Bureau’s snazzy new consultants, Cerell Associates: Save the Bonfire Rings.Com Community Treasures Under...
Posted on February 24, 2013 | 2 Comments. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY from Vern: All of you Orange County residents who drink water should read the following important piece by John Earl, but since I know how DRY (paradoxically)...
Posted on February 15, 2013 | 1 Comment. Gus Ayer, the former mayor of Fountain Valley (who wrote on the Orange Juice Blog as “Mayor Quimby”) was probably Orange County’s top progressive political strategist and activist. He...
UPDATE: Hiding in Plain Sight: ‘Former’ Anaheim Deputy Police Chief Craig Hunter’s Odd Career Move to the City Manager’s OfficePosted on October 2, 2012 | 10 CommentsON SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT: In an odd career move, ‘former’ Anaheim Deputy Police Chief Craig Hunter is now working in the City Manager’s office where his “official title” is still–surprise, surprise–”Deputy Police...
Posted on April 23, 2012 | 8 CommentsYou may have noticed – well probably not – that I added a few new blogs to our “blogroll” at the bottom of our front page (and removed a few.) ...
Posted on April 17, 2012 | 31 CommentsDamn, this county has been run badly these last few years. I mean, hell’s bells. Who’s been in charge? Are they asleep at the switch? That would be our County...
What does it mean for the OC, when three of our Supervisors say “Thanks But No Thanks” to $10 million in Federal Healthcare Money?Posted on March 14, 2012 | 25 Comments. And also, like, what the fuck? Is this what you voted these guys in for? I sat down to write this piece, having been alerted that three of our...
Posted on December 25, 2011 | 2 Comments. . . MERRRRRY CHRISTMAS, JUICERS!!!!! We reprint for your enjoyment, especially for those of you who never saw it, an Orange Juice tradition – the True Story of Rudolph...
Posted on August 15, 2011 | 202 Comments. . . One of the great traditions of the Orange Juice Blog, since 2006, has been the ongoing “Santa Ana Unified School District (SAUSD) Corruption Thread,” which has blown...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads