The Orange Juice Blog says…
- Vern Nelson on The Pastor, the Flack, the Messianic Leader, God’s Anointment — and Jeremiah 14:14
- Greg Diamond on The Pastor, the Flack, the Messianic Leader, God’s Anointment — and Jeremiah 14:14
- Ron & Anna Winship on What do the OCTA, Cal Trans and the NFL have in common?
- David Zenger on The Pastor, the Flack, the Messianic Leader, God’s Anointment — and Jeremiah 14:14
- Cynthia Ward on The Pastor, the Flack, the Messianic Leader, God’s Anointment — and Jeremiah 14:14
- Stephan Baxter on I’m sleeping with Baxter in Fullerton tonight – how ’bout you?
- Ryan Cantor on Fullerton’s Famous Fracking Forum Scheduled for September 23
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
- Voter registration to vote on the Yorba Linda recall closes at midnight on 9/22
- Garden Grove’s Broadwater and Beard endorse Solorio for the 34th State Senate District
- Free public symposium on fracking in North Orange County set for 9/23
- South Orange County Candidates Reception set for 9/25
- Bryson Chronicles: She saved the CUSD from court costs by honoring their teacher contract
- Fundraising reception for CUSD Trustee Anna Bryson set for 9/23
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- County Assessor Webster J. Guillory Pleads Not Guilty to Three Felony Counts: Update
- Jim Doti, Chapman U Prez, Still Under Fire for Saying Proposed Multicultural Center Would "Ghettoize" Campus
- Will Robert H. Dolin Lose Medical License for Going from Kaiser Chief to Child Porn Sicko?
- Paul Brian Marval III Held in Anaheim Armed Robbery; His Alleged Partner is Not so Lucky
- Natalie Rangel-Diaz and John Thomas Diaz Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- College's Chapman Filmed Entertainment Indie Company Makes the First Cut with The Barber
Posted on June 7, 2014 | 3 CommentsThe first step to change is to acknowledge there is a problem. Bigotry and racism is still alive and well in the United States. We can make a hundred...
Posted on May 5, 2014 | 16 Comments“Ms. Hayden’s election to the Superior Court will do much to erase the stain that Judge Johnson has left upon it.” ~ Orange County Register Editorial Board All over Orange...
Posted on February 26, 2013 | 42 Comments. As promised, I’ve got a lot to say in retrospect about the Tet Parade of two weeks ago which jumped the shark by excluding gays, and how the various...
Posted on August 11, 2010 | 2 Comments“and that’s why I’m proud to be what I am . . . ah what? I’m a bigot . . . And there ain’t but 2 of us left ....
Posted on April 10, 2010 | 43 Comments“Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell declared April Confederate History Month, reigniting a debate that divides many Virginians. McDonnell’s proclamation initially made no mention of slavery,” according to NPR. The questions we...
Posted on May 31, 2009 | 41 CommentsRush Limbaugh attacks on Sonia Sotomayor may prove toxic to the GOP. The "Racist, Woman-Hating, Hispanic-Loathing Party"
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads