- Greg Diamond on WOT: North County Assembly Candidate who is NOT big liar having fundraiser Sunday; and also, Fuck Sharks.
- Greg Diamond on Running SOARs: Is Disney Shelving Support of Lucille Kring for Mayor in Favor of Lorri Galloway?
- Greg Diamond on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Greg Diamond on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Ryan Cantor on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
The Orange Juice Blog says…
- California could rake in over $519M a year by allowing marijuana sales
- Solorio starts hammering Nguyen with TV ads
- SD34 Mailbag: FBI Suspect Nguyen Fingers Solorio on his politics, “partners”
- Stanton Mayor and Council Members are backing Kim for the 65th A.D.
- Moorlach Backs Mansoor on Toll Lanes, but Nguyen’s Silence is Deafening
- Gov. Brown rejects State Senator Correa’s Mexico Trade Office bill
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Prosecutors Suspiciously Drop Charges In Another Case Based On Informant Work
- Sourin Babayan Gets Prison, $80k Restitution Order for Hosing, Trying to Shut Up Workers
- Oscar Manuel Vaquera Gets 25 Years to Life for Secretly Taping Boys, Touching Lads' Penises
- Chuck Smith Family Spat Over Calvary Chapel Control Goes to a Higher Power (OC Courts)
- Richard Alan Nolan, "Monster" Nurse Who Preyed on Males, Finally Gets 34 Years to Life
- Federal Agents Think They Know Who Used Dead Lady's Debit Card
Posted on June 7, 2014 | 3 CommentsThe first step to change is to acknowledge there is a problem. Bigotry and racism is still alive and well in the United States. We can make a hundred...
Posted on May 5, 2014 | 16 Comments“Ms. Hayden’s election to the Superior Court will do much to erase the stain that Judge Johnson has left upon it.” ~ Orange County Register Editorial Board All over Orange...
Posted on February 26, 2013 | 42 Comments. As promised, I’ve got a lot to say in retrospect about the Tet Parade of two weeks ago which jumped the shark by excluding gays, and how the various...
Posted on August 11, 2010 | 2 Comments“and that’s why I’m proud to be what I am . . . ah what? I’m a bigot . . . And there ain’t but 2 of us left ....
Posted on April 10, 2010 | 43 Comments“Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell declared April Confederate History Month, reigniting a debate that divides many Virginians. McDonnell’s proclamation initially made no mention of slavery,” according to NPR. The questions we...
Posted on May 31, 2009 | 41 CommentsRush Limbaugh attacks on Sonia Sotomayor may prove toxic to the GOP. The "Racist, Woman-Hating, Hispanic-Loathing Party"
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads