- Greg Diamond on Irony Workers: the Statement of a Very Unlikely ‘Anti-Labor’ Candidate — Supposedly, That’s Me
- David Zenger on Irony Workers: the Statement of a Very Unlikely ‘Anti-Labor’ Candidate — Supposedly, That’s Me
- Ron & Anna Winship on The LA Lakers Psychic Hotline
- Ron & Anna Winship on BLM Retreats After Armed Cliven Bundy Supporters Stand Their Ground
- skallywag on Irony Workers: the Statement of a Very Unlikely ‘Anti-Labor’ Candidate — Supposedly, That’s Me
- Ricardo Toro on BLM Retreats After Armed Cliven Bundy Supporters Stand Their Ground
- nipsey on Another Major Financial Blow to The City of Irvine
- anonster on BLM Retreats After Armed Cliven Bundy Supporters Stand Their Ground
- Vern Nelson on BLM Retreats After Armed Cliven Bundy Supporters Stand Their Ground
- Steven Dean Gordon and Franc Cano Have Arraignment Delayed for Alleged Serial Killings
- Judge Rejects Dismissal of Murder Charges in Kim Pham Beating Death Case: Update
- Judge Blocks Trial For Fatal Police Shooting, Sticks Victim's Family With Cop's Legal Bill
- Pennysaver Ad of the Week Does Not Need Mel Gibson in Face Paint to Proclaim "Freedom!"
- Robert Rizzo Faces Big Fat Sentence for Greed He Partly Poured into Huntington Beach Home
- 15-Year-Old Boy Held in Seizure of Illegal Fireworks, M80s, Quarter Sticks and Half Sticks
- Respected South County Leaders Bates, Walters, Harkey Endorse Linda Lindholm for Orange County Board of Education
- Good Guys Win One In Court – Righeimer And Mensinger Defeat Union’s Bogus Legal Ploy
- AD-55 Watch: Ling-Ling Chang Quacks out of SGV Tribune Editorial Board Meeting
- Phillip Chen Not Truthful with O.C. Register
- Tax Freedom Day comes even later this year – again!
- AD73 Tax Day Update: Do not handle your tax bills the way Anna Bryson did
- Op-Ed: Discrimination against the chronically ill or a cost control measure?
- The OC Democratic Party leader shows his true colors in ripping 74th A.D. candidate Onofre
- Fomer CYA Director Walter Allen endorses Jeff Ferguson for O.C. Judge
- AD73 Update: Anna Bryson sued four times for not paying her bills!
sausd parent issues Archive
Posted on November 26, 2012 | 33 Comments. Oh, look at the calendar! A new school year’s been going on for three months, and the SAUSD board has a new member – Ceci Iglesias taking the place...
Posted on November 16, 2010 | 2 CommentsAfter the release of the OC Register’s article “Public School paychecks hit six figures for 3,300,” I was curious as to what our SAUSD School Administrators really do? What do...
Posted on October 30, 2009 | 22 CommentsThis is the latest in our SAUSD threads. It is for posting up NEWS. Unlike the other threads, this one will be devoted to keeping track of the interesting stories that...
Posted on July 22, 2009 | 1,651 CommentsOnce again we have had to set up a new SAUSD corruption thread as the last one started to run slow with all the comments on it. Our schools are...
Posted on July 19, 2009 | 18 CommentsDiane Lenning has announced her candidacy for California Superintendent of Public Instruction 2010. Please leave your comments here for Diane Lenning. She is reading this and she wants to hear...
Posted on June 14, 2009 | 29 CommentsPicture Courtesy of the O.C. Register Javier Zamorano, a student at Santa Ana’s Middle College High School, won “a shiny black Chevy Aveo with a price tag of $15,200,” for...
Posted on May 31, 2009 | 29 CommentsThe City of Santa Ana took over the Neighborhood Associations in town years ago – turning them into controlled sessions run by city staffers. Today I saw what could be...
Posted on March 31, 2009 | 3 CommentsWelcome to our newest SAUSD thread – “Parent Issues!” We have added this thread by popular demand. Our 2009 SAUSD thread already has over 400 comments. Now we are offering...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads