*********** SAVE THE DATE —— JULY 13! ***********
- double eye on OC to Participate in “March Against Monsanto” World Wide Action
- Ricardo Toro on OC to Participate in “March Against Monsanto” World Wide Action
- Not Holding My Breath on “Help Me, Honda; Help, Help Me, Honda” — A Chance for Tom Daly to Look Good
- willie deville on Love Your Neighbor: the good work of Journey Christian Church.
- willie deville on One more Drone – for the road!
- willie deville on OC to Participate in “March Against Monsanto” World Wide Action
- anon on One more Drone – for the road!
- Demagogue on One more Drone – for the road!
- Ron & Anna Winship on One more Drone – for the road!
- Ling Ling Chang to announce her campaign for the 55th A.D. on 5/24
- March Against Monsanto set for May 25, in Laguna Beach
- The new Legislature’s assault on Prop 13 begins
- The IRS scandal is a bonanza for lawyers in Washington, D.C.
- Plan to extend 241 Toll Road criticized
- 2012 OC Hate Crime Report to be released on 5/23
- Justin Alvin Masao Tombleson Guilty of Voluntary Manslaughter in Fatal Stabbings; He Faces 34 Years for Prior Strikes: Update
- OC Beaches Again Score Well on Heal the Bay Report Card (with Usual Bummer Suspects)
- Orange County's Annual Hate Crime Report is Totally Gay (as in Being Increasingly Victimized)
Posted on August 11, 2012 | 85 Comments. I wake up Saturday morning and Republican presidential nominee Slick Willard has picked his running mate: Wisconsin Congressman and rightwing budget guru Paul Ryan, whom the Stephanie Miller Show...
Posted on June 29, 2012 | 29 Comments. I have been in the workforce thirty seven years. The last time I had health insurance offered by my employer was 1989. I was a union worker and my...
Posted on May 30, 2011 | 5 CommentsOuch. Didn’t your mother always tell you, “Never pee on the third rail, son?” (She didn’t say that to the girls so much.) And yet, the Republican Party, driven by...
DC Republicans: The Democrats won’t let us kill Medicare. So please give us the Senate and Presidency next year!Posted on May 9, 2011 | 14 Comments. . . Damn those mean Democrats! And you stupid Americans were no help either. But it was mostly that hotshot, terrorist-killing President Obama who punked us by “excoriating” our...
Posted on April 6, 2011 | 6 Comments. . . Now that the Republican Party has definitively come out for abolishing Medicare (they call it “phasing it out”) I’m thinking we need to give more credit to...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads