- Ron & Anna Winship on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- truck drivin' mike on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Diane Goldstein on Civil Asset Forfeiture: Policing for Profit.
- Paul Lucas on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- CJ on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Vern Nelson on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Greg Diamond on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Pulido Forced to Amend More Disclosure Forms
- Garden Grove Mayor Focuses on Youth, Citizen Engagement at State of the City
- Venezia’s View: Airport Director Retiring, Supes Weigh Replacement
- Judge Denies DA Request to Widen Net in Santa Ana Gang Injunction
- Split Anaheim Council Approves New Chamber Contract
- Do’s Lead Widens in Race for County Supervisor Seat
- Judge Recuses Himself From Wozniak Case
- Final Day of Counting: Math Says Do Defeats Correa in Every Likely Scenario
- To Win 1st District, Correa Needs to Beat Do by 22% in Provisionals – If All Provisionals Are Valid
- Capistrano Unified School District Board of Trustees to Vote Tonight to Duck Class Size Issue
- SB 29 (Correa) Likely to Determine Fate of 1st District Special Election
- Do’s lead over Correa in the First District Special Election narrows to 85
- CA State Senate Republican employee nominated for a leadership award
- Do widens his lead over Correa in the First District Special Election
- Spitzer assures voters that the First District election results will be fair and impartial
- Lou Correa losing in the First District Special Election by 2 votes
- Correa takes a small lead as the First District election earlyresults are posted
- Sex Tape Extortion Plot Involving Vietnamese Immigrants Ends With Little Saigon Arrest
- White Shadow, Opening Tonight in Santa Ana, is Not a Costneresque Black or White Tale
- Credit Union Embezzler Of $480,000 Hoped For Home Detention As Punishment
- Little Saigon Protestors Show Up in Riverside Like They Always Do And Always Will
- Santa Ana Police Commander Says Anti-Lesbian Witch Hunt Destroyed Her Career
- Transgender Woman's Death After Silicone Party Raises Alarm with Cops, LGBT Officials
Posted on April 6, 2013 | 5 CommentsGreg Smith worked for Goldman-Sachs. He turned on his former employer and in fact the whole Wall Street Industry in order to let folks know the “ins and outs” of...
Posted on December 29, 2011 | 8 Comments. . . All redevelopment agencies in CA officially abolished. What a surprise Christmas gift from our Supreme Court, especially when they voted unanimously (7-0) to uphold AB X 1-...
Posted on November 15, 2010 | 3 CommentsExcerpted with permission from Eddie’s Corner, the blog of Eddie Rose, at www.eddierose.org We’ve all heard of “Take Your Daughter to Work” day. Now, at the Orange County Board of Supervisors,...
Posted on November 12, 2010 | No CommentsJust in case you thought there was any doubt that public service might not be the number one priority of Fullerton’s boys in blue, take a look at the document...
Posted on June 10, 2010 | 1 CommentWe don’t sell advertising because of conflict issues… instead we take money from Nick Berardino and the OCEA. “There is no fluff. We’re very very focused on ‘what is the...
Posted on June 9, 2010 | 3 CommentsThe Grand Jury issued a report today calling for the registration of County lobbyists. This report will be immediately attacked by the insiders who don’t want you to know who...
Posted on May 11, 2010 | 1 CommentIt’s funny how true the old saying, “birds of a feather flock together” really is. I just received this video clip from a Friend who remembered that Harry Sidhu was...
Posted on April 6, 2010 | 5 CommentsThe other day I described how Republican Mayor Curt Pringle made some big bucks as a lobbyist for the so-called Children and Families Commission, a by-product of the 1998 liberal...
Posted on April 6, 2010 | No CommentsOkay. We know there’s a lot of money in lobbying. That’s why lobbyists contribute so much to political campaigns – to influence legislation and win government contracts for their clients....
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads