- skallywag on 1st Supe Race: Do Certified as Winner by 43, but It Ain’t Actually Over Until the Bald Guy Concedes (and Maybe Not Even Then)
- inconsistent on 1st Supe Race: Do Certified as Winner by 43, but It Ain’t Actually Over Until the Bald Guy Concedes (and Maybe Not Even Then)
- CJ on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Ron & Anna Winship on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- truck drivin' mike on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- Diane Goldstein on Civil Asset Forfeiture: Policing for Profit.
- Paul Lucas on Correa Moves Closer on Day 3, but Less Than a Quarter of Provisionals Remain as Later VBM Pile Grows
- OC Vietnamese Americans Protest Riverside for Sister City Relationship
- Do Wins Central County Supervisors’ Election
- Pulido Forced to Amend More Disclosure Forms
- Garden Grove Mayor Focuses on Youth, Citizen Engagement at State of the City
- Do’s Lead in First District Supervisor Election Narrows to 85 Votes
- Venezia’s View: Airport Director Retiring, Supes Weigh Replacement
- Judge Denies DA Request to Widen Net in Santa Ana Gang Injunction
- It’s Certified: Do Defeats Correa by 43 Votes
- Final Day of Counting: Math Says Do Defeats Correa in Every Likely Scenario
- To Win 1st District, Correa Needs to Beat Do by 22% in Provisionals – If All Provisionals Are Valid
- Capistrano Unified School District Board of Trustees to Vote Tonight to Duck Class Size Issue
- First District Special Election results certified by the Voter Registrar
- Correa loses by 43 votes to Do in the First District Special Election
- Anaheim Mayor Tait joins Supervisor Nelson in backing Moorlach for SD 37
- Two Orange County department heads announce their retirements
- Do’s lead over Correa in the First District Special Election narrows to 85
- CA State Senate Republican employee nominated for a leadership award
- Sex Tape Extortion Plot Involving Vietnamese Immigrants Ends With Little Saigon Arrest
- White Shadow, Opening Tonight in Santa Ana, is Not a Costneresque Black or White Tale
- Credit Union Embezzler Of $480,000 Hoped For Home Detention As Punishment
- Little Saigon Protestors Show Up in Riverside Like They Always Do And Always Will
- Santa Ana Police Commander Says Anti-Lesbian Witch Hunt Destroyed Her Career
- Transgender Woman's Death After Silicone Party Raises Alarm with Cops, LGBT Officials
Joe Dovinh Archive
Posted on November 5, 2013 | 26 Comments“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock? Come to my arms, my beamish boy!” As this past Halloween approached, the county’s alternative weekly, the estimable OC Weekly – whose motto LIKE...
Posted on February 26, 2013 | 42 Comments. As promised, I’ve got a lot to say in retrospect about the Tet Parade of two weeks ago which jumped the shark by excluding gays, and how the various...
Posted on August 24, 2011 | 39 Comments. . . Hark! how the sultry pre-September days are enlivened by exaltation of birdsong. All the larger species are chirping the jolly tune about the Victim Party (the California...
Posted on May 13, 2010 | 4 CommentsI hesitated on the newsworthiness of Sunday’s Fountain Valley fundraiser – after all, how big of a story is it that Vietnamese American Democrats would be supporting the charismatic Assembly...
Posted on April 11, 2010 | 21 CommentsPoor Joe Dovinh, even his Facebook photo is off-center Our blogger Vern Nelson did a great job of interviewing Joe Dovinh, who is challenging local favorite Phu Nguyen in the...
Posted on April 9, 2010 | 33 Comments. . . Many controversies swirl around poor Joe Dovinh, the man who’s challenging popular Phu Nguyen in June’s Democratic primary for termed-out Van Tran’s old seat in the...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads