- Mr. Spellbound on Immigration Speech Open Thread
- OC Ex-pat on Heinous on the Half-Shell: ‘Pringle’s Folly’ ARTIC Can Still Be Made Uglier By Adding Huge Electronic Billboards
- Greg Diamond on Heinous on the Half-Shell: ‘Pringle’s Folly’ ARTIC Can Still Be Made Uglier By Adding Huge Electronic Billboards
- Greg Diamond on Immigration Speech Open Thread
- Greg Diamond on Bruce Broadwater’s Recount in the Garden Grove Mayor’s Race May Wreak Havoc in the Viet Community
- Greg Diamond on Chief Quezada’s photo op, Ximena’s Killers, and the “Cholo” Problem.
- Cynthia Ward on Heinous on the Half-Shell: ‘Pringle’s Folly’ ARTIC Can Still Be Made Uglier By Adding Huge Electronic Billboards
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
- Don Wagner to run for Mimi Walter’s State Senate seat
- Officials now admit that the ARTIC transit hub will lose money from day one
- How will O.C. politicians pay back the huge sums they owe to themselves and creditors?
- Why we went to Federal Court over San Onofre
- Rep. Rohrabacher’s statement on Obama’s amnesty plan
- The Supervisor approve OCERS waiver of membership to avoid double dipping
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Santa Ana Adds Checkpoint to Similar Irvine Op and South County Saturation Patrols TONIGHT
- Crime Survivors Treated to Lunch, Fun, Healing and Thanksgiving Take-Home Meals SUNDAY
- SEC Suspends Trading in Wholehealth Products of Anaheim Due to Dubious Ebola Test Claims
- Save Saddleback Formed to Fight Closure of San Clemente Medical Center's Emergency Room
- Anaheim Police Chief Fears Riots in City After Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
- This Holiday Season, Don't Forget to Set a Little Aside for Orange County's Millionaire CEOs
Posted on December 8, 2013 | 23 Comments. . . I have been assured that California’s Board of Equalization does SOMETHING or other, even though some of the smartest political observers of the state seem at a...
Posted on November 20, 2013 | 5 CommentsBy now, you’ve probably heard of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford. If you know only one thing about him, other than that he’s both the Mayor of Canada’s largest city and...
Posted on June 17, 2013 | 6 Commentsby Matt Leslie for Fullerton Rag There are still drunks starting fights downtown, and the Fullerton Police Department has convinced the City Council that banishing food trucks will help stop...
Posted on May 14, 2013 | 35 Comments. What’s unfolded in the last seven days in Anaheim is flat out embarrassing. “He’s a liar!” “She’s a liar!” “Tell the truth!” “No, you tell the truth!” It’s just...
Posted on February 21, 2013 | 11 CommentsWe’re lead to believe, either through the media our own prejudice, that America has two kinds of domestic terrorists: Crazy right wingers who are Caucasian, or crazy Islamic radicals. I stumbled...
Posted on February 7, 2013 | 10 Comments. With all this news in the news about Gay Boy Scout news, I’m surprised that neither you nor I have heard the fascinating tale BEHIND the Supreme Court decision...
Posted on October 16, 2012 | 23 Comments**Update 10/16** The FPOA and Fullerton Firefighter’s PAC filed additional late expenditure reports (not to be confused with filing late reports– different problem, like Mr. Bankhead.) We’re now up...
Posted on October 1, 2012 | 5 CommentsSo this is a tough one. I mean really — it’s a tough one. I can’t figure it out. — Governor Brown recently approved a bill that bans “reparative therapy” for...
Posted on July 14, 2012 | 11 CommentsSeveral years ago the Bush Administration determined that there was a big black hole in the American economy. International Investors….like Bernie Madoff, Bernie Ebbers, Ken Lay, Jeff Skillings and literally...
Posted on June 25, 2012 | 11 CommentsHey, here’s a little something out there for our too-often neglected South County friends, most of whom have just nominated Rep. Darrell Issa to take part in the recall. And...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads