- Greg Diamond on WOT: North County Assembly Candidate who is NOT big liar having fundraiser Sunday; and also, Fuck Sharks.
- Greg Diamond on Running SOARs: Is Disney Shelving Support of Lucille Kring for Mayor in Favor of Lorri Galloway?
- Greg Diamond on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
- David Zenger on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Greg Diamond on Sharon Quirk-Silva: SO much better than Young Kim.
- Ryan Cantor on The Pringle Ring’s Weird Reaction to CATER’s Loss in Trial Court, Which Will Be Appealed
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
The Orange Juice Blog says…
- California could rake in over $519M a year by allowing marijuana sales
- Solorio starts hammering Nguyen with TV ads
- SD34 Mailbag: FBI Suspect Nguyen Fingers Solorio on his politics, “partners”
- Stanton Mayor and Council Members are backing Kim for the 65th A.D.
- Moorlach Backs Mansoor on Toll Lanes, but Nguyen’s Silence is Deafening
- Gov. Brown rejects State Senator Correa’s Mexico Trade Office bill
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- Prosecutors Suspiciously Drop Charges In Another Case Based On Informant Work
- Sourin Babayan Gets Prison, $80k Restitution Order for Hosing, Trying to Shut Up Workers
- Oscar Manuel Vaquera Gets 25 Years to Life for Secretly Taping Boys, Touching Lads' Penises
- Chuck Smith Family Spat Over Calvary Chapel Control Goes to a Higher Power (OC Courts)
- Richard Alan Nolan, "Monster" Nurse Who Preyed on Males, Finally Gets 34 Years to Life
- Federal Agents Think They Know Who Used Dead Lady's Debit Card
Fiscal Outlook Archive
Posted on May 28, 2013 | 12 CommentsThe theory of the six degrees of separation is a wonderful concept. The idea, for those who may be unfamiliar with it goes something like this: If you know someone……..within...
Posted on November 21, 2012 | 8 Comments. The politicians in Congress love to divide and conquer the American public, every time they can! It must be fun for them to figure out new ways to get...
Posted on November 8, 2012 | 51 Comments. Congratulations President Obama! It all worked out finally. The painfull election cycle, the terrible name calling, the awful accusations of wrong doing, the total disregard for money in both...
Billions in UnFunded Pension Liabilities must now be reported by Local Governments – per the Great GASB! (Gov’t Acctg Standards Board)Posted on June 28, 2012 | 27 CommentsWe’ve known for more than 25 years that the government employee Pension crisis would be a disaster because of the various gimmicks built into it, and through all of the...
Posted on May 10, 2012 | 7 CommentsJamie Dimon is starting to gray a bit. The classic “wunderkind of Wall Street” has replaced an literal army of “Failed State Investment Banks” that have gone the way of the...
Posted on April 19, 2012 | 31 CommentsEric Cantor is the Majority Leader of the House of Represenatives from the 7th District of Virginia. His elitist left wing horn rimmed glasses belie his aggressive attitude on Tax...
Posted on April 6, 2012 | 8 CommentsThe opening shots were fired last night at the Costa Mesa Community Center with the three candidates for the newly redesigned post census 74th Assembly District. Part of this district...
Posted on November 22, 2011 | 6 Comments. . . . Reducing our Deficit, and Investing in America will be Difficult but Not as Impossible as re-Creating Humanity and the World! I just received a message from...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads