- BigBoxOfRedWhine on Weekend Open Thread: Robert Reich, Wilhelm Reich, the Island of Pleasure, and David Brooks’ Farts.
- Sacramento Sam on Sacramento Sam Speaks on Sholes, Single-Payer, and Screamers
- Neil Page on Kobe on His Last Leg and Torn Rotator
- OC Ex-pat on Orange County’s 2015-2016 Democratic Party Assembly District Delegates
- David Zenger on Chismes of the First District Supervisor Race
- From The Exile on Weekend Open Thread: Robert Reich, Wilhelm Reich, the Island of Pleasure, and David Brooks’ Farts.
- From The Exile on Kobe on His Last Leg and Torn Rotator
- Costa Mesa’s Righeimer Loses OCTA Seat to HB Councilman Katapodis
- Santa Ana’s Park Ranger Program Not Dead Yet
- Boy’s Death Becomes Flashpoint in Battle Over Gang Injunction
- Tickets Available for Anaheim’s State of the City Address
- Santa Ana School Fair to be Held This Weekend
- Garden Grove Unified Fills Empty Board Seat
- New UCI Clinic Will Focus On Vulnerable Population
- Former Rohrabacher Deputy Campaign Manager files for the 37th S.D.
- Freidenrich sworn in to second term as OC Treasurer-Tax Collector
- First District candidate Chris Phan seeks volunteers for this weekend
- Fundraiser for Supervisorial candidate Lou Correa set for Jan. 23
- Huff’s support for Prop. 1 bond measure lauded by California’s water agencies
- OCDA Rackauckas’ swearing in remarks about crime in the O.C.
- Brutal Killer Daniel Wozniak Calmly Watches Lawyer Slugfest Over PreTrial Disputes
- Obama Administration Repeals Drug Seizure Laws--Oh Really?
- OC Register Offers Blasphemously Great Subscription Deal for Catholics--$1 for 2 Years!
- Santa Ana Police Hold DUI Checkpoint TONIGHT!
- Doctors, DMV Cleared Gerald Douglas Rupple to Drive Before School Bus Crash: His Lawyer
- OC Atheists (So Hot Right Now) Hold "I Am Charlie" Event to Let Everyone Draw Cartoons
Deficit Hysteria Archive
Posted on February 6, 2013 | 11 CommentsPutting the cart before the horse is always the well known visual of someone with misplaced priorities. Years ago in 1989, as Ronald and Nancy Reagan boarded their Air Force...
Posted on August 11, 2012 | 85 Comments. I wake up Saturday morning and Republican presidential nominee Slick Willard has picked his running mate: Wisconsin Congressman and rightwing budget guru Paul Ryan, whom the Stephanie Miller Show...
Posted on November 22, 2011 | 6 Comments. . . . Reducing our Deficit, and Investing in America will be Difficult but Not as Impossible as re-Creating Humanity and the World! I just received a message from...
Posted on August 22, 2011 | 5 Comments. . . We are hearing a lot about how the U.S. economy these days is based upon our government’s ability to just print money. Never mind whether there is...
OJ Editor Vern Nelson plays All-American Double-A-Plus-Rated Piano Concert – Aug. 19 in Huntington Beach!Posted on August 15, 2011 | 5 Comments. . . Josef Stalin once dismissively asked, “Oh yeah? Well, how many divisions does the Pope command?” In the same manner, we American patriots at the Orange Juice Blog...
Posted on April 19, 2011 | 7 Comments. . . I KNEW something new was happening, starting around last February, but I couldn’t put my finger on it – between the series of Arab Spring Rebellions and...
Posted on February 9, 2010 | 2 Comments[Relevant to some recent posts here, Nobel Prize winning economist and blogger-anointed King of the Shrill, Paul Krugman, weighs in on all the recent crazy-talk about the deficit. I hope...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads