- Urizen on Immigration: Republicans and Democrats should listen to Jorge Ramos and Gustavo.
- Florice Hoffman on Immigration: Republicans and Democrats should listen to Jorge Ramos and Gustavo.
- Greg Diamond on Immigration: Republicans and Democrats should listen to Jorge Ramos and Gustavo.
- Vern Nelson on Count the homeless… but watch your back!
- Greg Diamond on Count the homeless… but watch your back!
- David Zenger on Loretta: House Republicans’ Latest Anti-Immigrant Demagoguery is “Sin Verguenza.”
- Vern Nelson on Loretta: House Republicans’ Latest Anti-Immigrant Demagoguery is “Sin Verguenza.”
- Buena Park To Look at District Elections
- Anaheim Makes Moves Toward District Elections
- Vietnamese Voter Turnout to Decide First District Race
- This Week’s Civic Agenda
- Costa Mesa’s Righeimer Loses OCTA Seat to HB Councilman Katapodis
- Santa Ana’s Park Ranger Program Not Dead Yet
- Boy’s Death Becomes Flashpoint in Battle Over Gang Injunction
- OCDA Rackauckas endorses Wagner for the 37th State Senate District
- Costa Mesa liberals launch a libelous attack on Righeimer and Harper
- Will Andrew Do and Janet Nguyen succeed in fooling GOP voters on 1/27?
- Former Rohrabacher Deputy Campaign Manager files for the 37th S.D.
- Freidenrich sworn in to second term as OC Treasurer-Tax Collector
- First District candidate Chris Phan seeks volunteers for this weekend
- Weekender Updater (on Monday): Family Murders and Near-Murders Fill OC Courtrooms
- Monday Pervy Monday: CEO Held for Child Porn; Groper is Guilty; Alleged Flasher Nabbed
- Neal Monier of American Vintage Tattoos on Keeping 'em Simple and Owning a Shop
- OC Register Parterning with Nonprofits to Sell Year-Long Sunday Subscriptions for 10 Cents
- Je Suis un Athée, Socialiste, Féministe: The Political Economy of Offense
- Brutal Killer Daniel Wozniak Calmly Watches Lawyer Slugfest Over PreTrial Disputes
Eric Bever Archive
Posted on October 14, 2014 | 3 Comments. . . WHILE we are printing pieces that The Register and its subsidiaries refuse to, here is a response Eric Bever wrote to a typically whory pro-toll editorial (“Toll...
Posted on December 7, 2013 | 31 CommentsEric Bever, a former Mayor of Costa Mesa who helped bring the “405 Corridor Cities” together last year to fight the proposed Toll Lanes, sent this into the local papers...
405 tolls: Campbell flings “Hail Mary Pass,” Moorlach decries “Chinese Water Torture,” Can kicked hard.Posted on September 26, 2012 | 15 Comments. Down for the count? No, the 405 Toll Lane Option known as Alternative 3 is not quite “down for the count.” It’s down for the moment, far from the...
Posted on August 1, 2012 | 5 Comments. I love it – the Mayors of pretty much all the towns directly affected by the threatened 405 Toll Lanes – Los Alamitos’ Troy Edgar, Huntington Beach’s (pro-tem) Devin...
Posted on July 11, 2012 | 25 Comments. Former Costa Mesa Mayor Sandy Genis is definitely one of a kind. A no dummy, Stanford University grad, that goes her own way in everything is heading back to...
Posted on March 26, 2012 | 22 CommentsCosta Mesa was smacked down in court. Again. Today Superior Court judge Franz Miller ruled against the City twice in the City’s lawsuit to get their Charter amendment on the...
Posted on March 15, 2012 | 4 Comments. Oh, great. Does this mean I have to start showing up to Council meetings now? That damn drunk stoner Monahan. I didn’t want this stupid job. Why the hell...
Posted on October 19, 2010 | 7 Comments. . . Occasional Costa Mesa Councilman Eric Bever, punting. Like most recent Costa Mesa clown shows, this one was really all about Council candidate Jim “Riggy” Righeimer and his...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads