The Orange Juice Blog says…
- nipsey on Larry Agran is Running Against His Own Record
- nipsey on Fullerton’s Famous Fracking Forum Scheduled for September 23
- Carl Overmyer on WOT: Texas Appeals Court Finds a Legal Way to Keep Perverts Out of OC Parks, and MALAGUEÑA!
- Carl Overmyer on Fullerton’s Famous Fracking Forum Scheduled for September 23
- Ricardo Toro on WOT: Texas Appeals Court Finds a Legal Way to Keep Perverts Out of OC Parks, and MALAGUEÑA!
- Ron & Anna Winship on Irvine Campaign Finance Filings as of September 19th
- Ron & Anna Winship on What do the OCTA, Cal Trans and the NFL have in common?
Until they get their damn RSS feed up again…
- Stanton residents should reject Measure GG and the City Councilmen who support it
- FV Council Candidates Forum: Thursday, 9/25, 5pm
- An endorsement by Janet Nguyen isn’t exactly something to brag about
- Meet Gary Johnson and support opening up the presidential debates to third party candidates
- Supervisor Bates explains why she voted against a County Ethics Commission
- November 2014 drug policy reform candidates voters guide
Get Vern’s Latest and Greatest…
- OC Register Set to Sell Santa Ana Headquarters
- Richard Gardner Engel's Ex-Wife Defends Socialite Who Got 7 Years for Tax Evasion
- Miko Peled Shares His Journey from Staunch Zionist to Israel-Palestine Peace Activist Sunday
- DEA: Beverly Hills Businessman Was International Cocaine, Pot and Ecstasy Dealer
- Apple iPhone 6 Launch Draws a Crowd to South Coast Plaza Today ... But Some are Protesters
- 241 Toll Road Extension Hits Keep Coming: Report Ranks It Among 11 U.S. "Boondoggles"
Bolsa Chica Archive
The Ridge Development “DENIED” by Coastal Commission; most of HB rejoices! [update - not "denied" but stymied.]Posted on June 12, 2014 | 6 CommentsThe mammoth, packed, Coastal Commission hearing at Huntington Beach City Hall, on whether to change the zoning of the “Ridge” portion of the Bolsa Chica Wetlands from “open space” to...
Posted on January 1, 2014 | 5 CommentsFrom Huntington Beach Mayor Pro-Tem Joe Shaw: Happy New Year everyone! I wanted to share the following extremely important and timely information about Bolsa Chica— I’m hoping you’ll take action...
Posted on November 25, 2012 | 8 Comments. What are the main ways we distinguish one City Council from another, one City Council majority from another, particularly in this county, particularly in this decade? Two stand out: ...
Posted on April 25, 2010 | No Comments. . . [photo by kind permission of Richard Wong] My friend Connie Boardman of the Bolsa Chica Land Trust writes: HB Planning Commission may change open space zoning at...
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads