Taxpayer Funds have been given away at all levels of government (Federal, State, County, City, district or agency), and the Citizens have no Recourse. The Citizens Need Veto Power of Bailouts to prevent recurrence, especially when resources are limited and the votes are improper.
GIFTS Of PUBLIC FUNDS:
- For example, at the Federal Level, We had the $19.6 Trillion financial industry bailout of 2008, out of a total annual US economy of $13.5 Trillion.
- We had the City of Bell’s excessive and improper “compensation” of its City Manager and council members.
- Back in December 2010, In Santa Ana, I identified the gift of public funds of about $200,000 (unused vacation, and unused sick leave) by BACKDATING by 13 years, the start date of the former city attorney, a date that the city attorney chose. This was in addition to the $142,000 that he received in severance, when it appears that he resigned. Generally, no one is paid severance when resigning.
- CLICK HERE For My Letter to Santa Ana City Council of 13-yr Backdating, dated of December 20, 2010.
- CLICK HERE For Letter to OC Grand Jury Requesting Investigation
ANAHEIM’s $158,000,000 GIFT:
And now in the City of Anaheim, we just had an unusual rushed decision to give away about $158,000,000 to favored developers, for the Garden Walk project.
The City of Anaheim did not have to give away this gift of public funds of $158,000,000 because:
7) PREVENT FURTHER RECURRENCE:
FAIL-SAFE/CITIZENS VETO power Option through new State Law.
Candidate for State Assembly 69th AD
FranciscoForAssembly.com (website under construction)
My opinions only and not those of any group